Skip to content

Boise State DB's

The Browns Board
10 6 1.1k
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #1

    I like Boise State DB, Kyle Wilson (#1). The kid is all over the field, creating a fumble on a hard sack that temporary put TCU's QB on the sideline for a stint. He also had a nice pass defensed. The kid looks active. I like it!

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #2

    He is a 2nd-3rd round draft prospect ... appealing.

  • A Alo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Great play by Jerry Hughes. He's going to be a nice 3-4 OLB.

  • N NashEQ wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Looks like Kyle Wilson has trouble tackling in the open field.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #5

    What a fun game to watch !

    Some mocks have Jerry Hughes going in the late first round...DraftKing's mock draft has him going at #15 overall.

    TCU had some receivers who could stop on a dime, and reverse direction.

    But a lot of pass defense plays were very impressive.

    24 points on Boise State in Bowl Mania !

    My superbowl is that we come out in the top five, and ahead of Stan...

  • Looks like Kyle Wilson has trouble tackling in the open field.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @nasheq said:

    Looks like Kyle Wilson has trouble tackling in the open field.

    I believe he missed one noticable tackle where he was out of position (too deep) from the snap.

    I was also impressed with Boise State's other Safety Jeron Johnson. That kid can hit and ball hawked well in coverage too.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Ohio State would beat Boise and kill TCU.

  • N NashEQ wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Too bad they will never play each other

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I think it was an absolute travesty that BSU and TCU ended up playing one another.

    Why couldn't both play one of the BCS teams?

    Is it that the BCS and Bowl guys don't want to give the MWC and the WAC the satisfaction of two BCS wins in bowl season instead of just one?

  • I like Boise State DB, Kyle Wilson (#1). The kid is all over the field, creating a fumble on a hard sack that temporary put TCU's QB on the sideline for a stint. He also had a nice pass defensed. The kid looks active. I like it!

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @atenears said:

    I like Boise State DB, Kyle Wilson (#1). The kid is all over the field, creating a fumble on a hard sack that temporary put TCU's QB on the sideline for a stint. He also had a nice pass defensed. The kid looks active. I like it!

    come on Atenaears.............we need offense bad.......we have none..........and offense wins championships.........if they are there in round five and beyond think about em............untill then get score makers