Skip to content

Who We Miss

The Browns Board
13 8 1.9k
  • Two things-

    1)-I don't think Joe Jurevicius will be back. He's 35, and he's also currently suing the Browns for mistreatment or some bullshit. I love the guy to death, he's probably my favorite Browns receiver of all time, but I just don't see it happening.

    2) You listed Brian Schaefering twice. Does that just mean I'm supposed to pay double the amount of attention to him?

    All in all, I do believe many players will return. My hopes are that we retain everybody except St. Clair. I wouldn't mind it if Barton was traded, but its also not in my wish-list, either. The people I absolutely, positively do not want gone are Matt Roth, Shaun Rogers, Dave Zastudil, and James Davis. I could handle losing everyone else, as long as those four stayed.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    2) You listed Brian Schaefering twice. Does that just mean I'm supposed to pay double the amount of attention to him?

    lol fixed. Its late give me a break. Yeah i want St. Clair gone for sure. There is just a lot of guys I think would have made our record better if they wouldn't have gotten hurt or we would've received them earlier.

  • I saw alot of potential in Davis....... but also have watched alot of good come from Harrison and Jennings too. Should be interesting.......or perhaps even make for some good trades.

  • Heiden is one of the best blocking TE's in the NFL??? Huh, compared to Winslow maybe. I like him because he is an all-around true TE, but moreso for his ability to find a seam and catch the ball, although not much speed.

    Stallworth will be an interesting case to keep watch on. Wonder how much he has been keeping in shape during his exile from the NFL.

    James Davis has his work cut out for him, moreso than just contributing as a rookie. Last spring we had a hole in the depth behind Jamal Lewis. Today we only have room deeper down the chart as a third stringer. He better start showing some toughness and durability or he will be bagging groceries.

    A wake-up call was just presented to D'Qwell ... he was not very missed for being a leader on this team. I think the LB corp got better with the addition of Roth than it did in a fall-off without D'Qwell.

    Roth has to stay ... here is where we over-pay and kiss ass. Although I have no idea if this guy is a head case behind the scenes.

    Was Gerard Lawson only kept in the event that Cribbs held-out or was traded mid-season? I like this kid and wonder where he could fit in and contribute.

  • Hopefully some, if not all, of these answers will be addressed at 4 today.

  • If the Browns had a QB we'd miss Edwards. Look at what he has done with a ROOKIE QB in New York. Playoffs? you bet!

    Why can the Jets manage and get more of of Edwards then Mangini could?

  • If the Browns had a QB we'd miss Edwards. Look at what he has done with a ROOKIE QB in New York. Playoffs? you bet!

    Why can the Jets manage and get more of of Edwards then Mangini could?

    @thunderbird-cruiser said:

    If the Browns had a QB we'd miss Edwards. Look at what he has done with a ROOKIE QB in New York. Playoffs? you bet!

    Why can the Jets manage and get more of of Edwards then Mangini could?

    the jets got into the playoffs because of defense and running backs. it had nothing to do with edwards. he dropped passes and had the same stats there as he did last year. sanchez did noting to get them into the playoffs except not blow leads, but mostly because they took the ball out of his hands.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    2) You listed Brian Schaefering twice. Does that just mean I'm supposed to pay double the amount of attention to him?

    lol fixed. Its late give me a break. Yeah i want St. Clair gone for sure. There is just a lot of guys I think would have made our record better if they wouldn't have gotten hurt or we would've received them earlier.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    lol fixed. Its late give me a break. Yeah i want St. Clair gone for sure. There is just a lot of guys I think would have made our record better if they wouldn't have gotten hurt or we would've received them earlier.

    St. Clair is just a bad lineman, it's as simple as that. He could be a stand-up guy, but he's killing our QB every down that he's on the field. I've been wondering how well we would have done if we had the same crew from the end of the season starting the entirety of the season.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    lol fixed. Its late give me a break. Yeah i want St. Clair gone for sure. There is just a lot of guys I think would have made our record better if they wouldn't have gotten hurt or we would've received them earlier.

    St. Clair is just a bad lineman, it's as simple as that. He could be a stand-up guy, but he's killing our QB every down that he's on the field. I've been wondering how well we would have done if we had the same crew from the end of the season starting the entirety of the season.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    St. Clair is just a bad lineman, it's as simple as that. He could be a stand-up guy, but he's killing our QB every down that he's on the field. I've been wondering how well we would have done if we had the same crew from the end of the season starting the entirety of the season.

    Not 5-11 thats for sure. I know its a stretch but I believe that the backups at the beginning of the year had way more talent than most of starters. I was at many of the Browns open training camps. Saw all the guys do drills. Seemed like Mangini was just bad at evaluating talent.

    I want him to stay, but it makes me a little worried in the future.

  • and Winslow leaves and get 884 yds receiving and 5 Td's with the 3-13 Tampa bay Bucks . Boy what a troublemaker!

    Both Edwards and Winslow progressed after leaving the browns.. Wonder Why?

  • and Winslow leaves and get 884 yds receiving and 5 Td's with the 3-13 Tampa bay Bucks . Boy what a troublemaker!

    Both Edwards and Winslow progressed after leaving the browns.. Wonder Why?

    @thunderbird-cruiser said:

    and Winslow leaves and get 884 yds receiving and 5 Td's with the 3-13 Tampa bay Bucks . Boy what a troublemaker!

    Both Edwards and Winslow progressed after leaving the browns.. Wonder Why?

    @next2nothing said:

    troll.gif
  • If the Browns had a QB we'd miss Edwards. Look at what he has done with a ROOKIE QB in New York. Playoffs? you bet!

    Why can the Jets manage and get more of of Edwards then Mangini could?

    @thunderbird-cruiser said:

    If the Browns had a QB we'd miss Edwards. Look at what he has done with a ROOKIE QB in New York. Playoffs? you bet!

    Why can the Jets manage and get more of of Edwards then Mangini could?

    What are you? A dumbass??

    His stats were about the same as Massaquoi....

    Dumbass.

    Put the O-TARD post-it note on your forehead written backwards so that when you look in the mirror you can remind yourself what a dumbass u are.