Skip to content

Holmgren to meet with media

The Browns Board
44 16 2.6k
  • I think is funny that Tony had to include that last line in the post

    "The team's news release about the afternoon availability makes no mention of Mangini being in attendance."

    Really Tony? It didn't make any mention of me being there either? Hmmm, wonder if they are going to fire me too then....

    @dave said:

    I think is funny that Tony had to include that last line in the post

    "The team's news release about the afternoon availability makes no mention of Mangini being in attendance."

    Really Tony? It didn't make any mention of me being there either? Hmmm, wonder if they are going to fire me too then....

    Of course he does, the bitch ass media just won't lay off getting Mangini fired.

    And yes I got the memo Dave, you're fired. They were going to wait until Friday so you don't go all Office Space on their ass.

  • Is there any place to listen to this live out of Ohio? I am sure STO has it but I live in NC. Any web sites?

  • Is there any place to listen to this live out of Ohio? I am sure STO has it but I live in NC. Any web sites?

    Metcalf_FTW said:

    Is there any place to listen to this live out of Ohio? I am sure STO has it but I live in NC. Any web sites?

    I'm sure www.WKNR.com will air it Live.

  • www.iheartradio.com

    WTAM 1100 is on there but WKNR isn't. I'm guessing 1100 will have the same coverage though. Use zip code of 44115 on their website to find local stations.

  • I bet Mangini is staying put. Holmgren would have acted sooner if he was going to cut him.

  • Mangini + Holmgren= Great things for the browns

  • I bet Mangini is staying put. Holmgren would have acted sooner if he was going to cut him.

    Metcalf_FTW said:

    I bet Mangini is staying put. Holmgren would have acted sooner if he was going to cut him.

    sonner than his first day on the job? i doubt it

  • Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.

  • Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.

  • Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.

    @atenears said:

    Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.

    Nope hes too busy filming a movie with Morgan Freedman about Aston Villa. Its called Lernervicus.

  • Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.

    Metcalf_FTW said:

    Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.

    I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.

    Sincerily,

    The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.

  • Metcalf_FTW said:

    Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.

    I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.

    Sincerily,

    The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.

    @mopaji said:

    I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.

    Sincerily,

    The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.

    I heard or read somewhere that Holmgren wants the GM in place before making a decision on the coach.

    With that logic, the coach candidates may be gone. I think the more time it takes to announce this decision the more of chance Mangini stays.

  • its also on STO for those that get that channel

  • I cannot view it...getting an error message.

  • It keeps sending me to a Jerome Harrison interview

  • he said most of decisions will come this week.

    I think this is a reference to hiring a GM because he talks about complying with NFL hiring rules.

  • John Clayton just reported that Holmgren is meeting with Mangini on Wednesday now. I can't get the press conference because my computer is the biggest piece of shit in the world. Has Holmgren said anything about this?

  • Says he met briefly with Mangini but it was not "THE MEETING".

    That is scheduled for tomorrow. Asked EM to think about a few things during the evening for the meeting tomorrow.