Holmgren to meet with media
-
-
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.
-
Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.
-
Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.
-
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.
Metcalf_FTW said:
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.
Sincerily,
The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.
-
Metcalf_FTW said:
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.
Sincerily,
The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.
I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.
Sincerily,
The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.
I heard or read somewhere that Holmgren wants the GM in place before making a decision on the coach.
With that logic, the coach candidates may be gone. I think the more time it takes to announce this decision the more of chance Mangini stays.
-
its on now! watch live!
-
he said most of decisions will come this week.
I think this is a reference to hiring a GM because he talks about complying with NFL hiring rules.
-
John Clayton just reported that Holmgren is meeting with Mangini on Wednesday now. I can't get the press conference because my computer is the biggest piece of shit in the world. Has Holmgren said anything about this?
-
Says he met briefly with Mangini but it was not "THE MEETING".
That is scheduled for tomorrow. Asked EM to think about a few things during the evening for the meeting tomorrow.
-
Holmgren just said he's meeting with Mangini tomorrow.
Has given Mangini a few things to think about.
He says he wants all the staff on the same page and lack of continuity is a problem.
he has NOT ruled out Mangini.
-
Says GM and Coach need to be on same page and that is the most important thing. Otherwise the team will not work. That is his goal. "To have that feeling in this building."
-
Sounds like he is going to work to keep Cribbs 'rewarding players for their efforts'.
-
Is making effort to handle Cribbs' contract. Feels Cribbs should get what he deserves.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login