Holmgren to meet with media
-
This from Cleveland.com
New Cleveland Browns team president Mike Holmgren on the job; will meet with media this afternoon
By Tony Grossi
January 05, 2010, 10:11AM
According to a club source, no major announcements are currently planned for today, including the status of coach Eric Mangini.
The source confirmed that Holmgren is in the building and working, but could not confirm if he was meeting with Mangini.
The team's news release about the afternoon availability makes no mention of Mangini being in attendance.
-
I think is funny that Tony had to include that last line in the post
"The team's news release about the afternoon availability makes no mention of Mangini being in attendance."
Really Tony? It didn't make any mention of me being there either? Hmmm, wonder if they are going to fire me too then....
-
I think is funny that Tony had to include that last line in the post
"The team's news release about the afternoon availability makes no mention of Mangini being in attendance."
Really Tony? It didn't make any mention of me being there either? Hmmm, wonder if they are going to fire me too then....
I think is funny that Tony had to include that last line in the post
"The team's news release about the afternoon availability makes no mention of Mangini being in attendance."
Really Tony? It didn't make any mention of me being there either? Hmmm, wonder if they are going to fire me too then....
Of course he does, the bitch ass media just won't lay off getting Mangini fired.
And yes I got the memo Dave, you're fired. They were going to wait until Friday so you don't go all Office Space on their ass.
-
Is there any place to listen to this live out of Ohio? I am sure STO has it but I live in NC. Any web sites?
-
Is there any place to listen to this live out of Ohio? I am sure STO has it but I live in NC. Any web sites?
Metcalf_FTW said:
Is there any place to listen to this live out of Ohio? I am sure STO has it but I live in NC. Any web sites?I'm sure www.WKNR.com will air it Live.
-
I bet Mangini is staying put. Holmgren would have acted sooner if he was going to cut him.
-
-
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.
-
Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.
-
Wonder if Randy Lerner will be at the press conference or if he is even in the building during this important week.
-
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.
Metcalf_FTW said:
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.
Sincerily,
The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.
-
Metcalf_FTW said:
Look at how quick Zorn was fired from Washington. Romeo knew before the season was over that he was canned. He's staying put, good for us.I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.
Sincerily,
The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.
I hope you're right but I feel like the longer it takes to make a decision the worse it looks for Mangini, and us. If he were staying you would think Holmgren would just announce it and we can move on. if he doesn't tell us today, I think Mangini is gone.
Sincerily,
The biggest fan of whatever team Mangini would go to.
I heard or read somewhere that Holmgren wants the GM in place before making a decision on the coach.
With that logic, the coach candidates may be gone. I think the more time it takes to announce this decision the more of chance Mangini stays.
-
its on now! watch live!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login