Skip to content

Broncos shopping Brandon Marshall

The Browns Board
11 9 989
  • you can keep him. another cancer like terrell owens.

  • Well, unless he is shipped to Baltimore, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, this should not affect us. No way to we bring in a bad character WR like him.

  • Well, unless he is shipped to Baltimore, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, this should not affect us. No way to we bring in a bad character WR like him.

    Metcalf_FTW said:

    Well, unless he is shipped to Baltimore, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, this should not affect us. No way to we bring in a bad character WR like him.

    Why not??

    I'm sure he's a WCO type of guy.

    Every pick and decision we make must be prototypical WCO right?

    Cleveland media make me want to puke.

    please note-- this is not a qb thread

  • What would we do with him here? We have one QB who throws picks and another one who can't throw over 10 yards. Maybe he can run a reverse with Cribbs in the WildDawg.

  • I loved it when Holmgren pointed out that Paul Brown actually began the "West Coast Offense". I would have loved to see Tony and Mary Kay's face after they write about the weather factors in Cleveland not working for the "WCO".

    I like Pluto sometimes, but the rest of the Plain Dealer sucks.

  • Metcalf_FTW said:

    Well, unless he is shipped to Baltimore, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, this should not affect us. No way to we bring in a bad character WR like him.

    Why not??

    I'm sure he's a WCO type of guy.

    Every pick and decision we make must be prototypical WCO right?

    Cleveland media make me want to puke.

    please note-- this is not a qb thread

    @hammertime said:

    Why not??

    I'm sure he's a WCO type of guy.

    Every pick and decision we make must be prototypical WCO right?

    Cleveland media make me want to puke.

    please note-- this is not a qb thread

    The guy is a jackass, WCO or not. We've weeded out the cancers, why invite another one to Berea?

  • I loved it when Holmgren pointed out that Paul Brown actually began the "West Coast Offense". I would have loved to see Tony and Mary Kay's face after they write about the weather factors in Cleveland not working for the "WCO".

    I like Pluto sometimes, but the rest of the Plain Dealer sucks.

    Metcalf_FTW said:

    I loved it when Holmgren pointed out that Paul Brown actually began the "West Coast Offense". I would have loved to see Tony and Mary Kay's face after they write about the weather factors in Cleveland not working for the "WCO".

    I like Pluto sometimes, but the rest of the Plain Dealer sucks.

    ... and it has for as long as I can remember. (Which is pretty long.) What I dislike is their obvious bias and their negative tone no matter what is happening. I remember years when the Browns were winning and you couldn't tell from reading the PD. I also think they're lazy. They don't appear to dig up anything that isn't handed to them on a silver platter.

  • Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall(notes) will very likely be catching balls for another NFL team when things get started next season, according to the Denver Post.

    He completely cleaned out his locker yesterday - even taking his nameplate -- so it doesn't look like there will be any love lost from his end if he gets traded elsewhere.

    "Appreciate being here for four years and the opportunity to still play football," Marshall said as he split.

    Of course he did a similar thing back in June when he walked out of minicamp. But this time appears to be for good. Marshall will be placed on the trading block along with tight end Tony Scheffler.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Br...?urn=nfl,211843

    --------------------------------------------

    If true then we should deal for them both. Quinn + 3rd round pick for either one of them ?

    @brownindian said:

    Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall(notes) will very likely be catching balls for another NFL team when things get started next season, according to the Denver Post.

    He completely cleaned out his locker yesterday - even taking his nameplate -- so it doesn't look like there will be any love lost from his end if he gets traded elsewhere.

    "Appreciate being here for four years and the opportunity to still play football," Marshall said as he split.

    Of course he did a similar thing back in June when he walked out of minicamp. But this time appears to be for good. Marshall will be placed on the trading block along with tight end Tony Scheffler.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Br...?urn=nfl,211843

    --------------------------------------------

    If true then we should deal for them both. Quinn + 3rd round pick for either one of them ?

    Yeah,

    and I'm sure Denver would jump at the chance...to get QUinn...........geeeze? 😆

  • From the story that im following, he is not the uber diva and unlike our exDiva BE - This dude can catch the ball and has serious skills. Also, the whole scenario escalated after the broncos coach Josh McDaniels also had to be a showoff and go public against these two. It was from then on that the whole mess started to become unbearable.

    Im sure Tony Scheffler and Marshall could use a new start.

  • Marshall has had problems since his days at UCF. Looks like he doesn't play well with women and he don't like the police either. He has had problems with every NFL coach he has played for (Shanahan, Joshie M). Not the kind of player to be nominated for NFL good citizen of the year. However, he has delivered on the playing field. Could be one of the toughest receivers to bring down after the catch in recent history. His stats speak volumes. His size, strength and speed assets

    put him at the top of the list. He needs to get our of Denver. He is young and IMO is not beyond being able to chill out some in order to better get along...Talent like this don't come around that often and the powers that be in Cleveland should take a long hard look at this FA. he can help the team win