Dear Braylon... you suck balls!!! Gutless...
-
I will not be sorry to see sorry ass his ridden out of here at the end of the year along with half of our gutless defensive players.
-
@shepwrite said:
Like I said elsewhere: I've never seen anything like it. Last drop went through his hands to his facemask.I don't know who sucked more; Edwards or McGinest. Our #1 can't get seperation and can't catch. McGinest missed more tackles then I could ever imagine anyone missing.
-
@shepwrite said:
Like I said elsewhere: I've never seen anything like it. Last drop went through his hands to his facemask.I don't know who sucked more; Edwards or McGinest. Our #1 can't get seperation and can't catch. McGinest missed more tackles then I could ever imagine anyone missing.
I don't know who sucked more; Edwards or McGinest. Our #1 can't get seperation and can't catch. McGinest missed more tackles then I could ever imagine anyone missing.
Add Leon Williams to that list as well. And Eric "I only try to strip" Wright can be added as well.
-
I don't know who sucked more; Edwards or McGinest. Our #1 can't get seperation and can't catch. McGinest missed more tackles then I could ever imagine anyone missing.
Add Leon Williams to that list as well. And Eric "I only try to strip" Wright can be added as well.
Add Leon Williams to that list as well. And Eric "I only try to strip" Wright can be added as well.
Trade him staight up for Anquan Bolden.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login