Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Eric Wright

Eric Wright

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 3 Posters 727 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • scubadhp S
    • 20 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    S scubadhp wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Some one needs to tell Eric Wright to stop trying to punch the ball out every time he wraps someone up. Lay a hit on someone you pansy...

    V 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • S scubadhp

      Some one needs to tell Eric Wright to stop trying to punch the ball out every time he wraps someone up. Lay a hit on someone you pansy...

      Vegasdogg V
      • 1k Posts
      • 2 Reputation
      V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @scubadhp said:

      Lay a hit on someone you pansy...

      The entire defense needs to hit somebody, but they don't. Seriously, my HS team knew the concept of gang tackling. Christ this defense pisses me off to no end!

      "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • scubadhp S
        • 20 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S scubadhp wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I've seen 5 or 6 plays where Wright has someone wrapped up or at least has a hold of the guys jersey, and he's just punching at the ball while the guy runs for 5 more yards. Hit someone!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • scubadhp S
          • 20 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          S scubadhp wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'm so angry at this defense right now, that if the offense pulls this off I'm not sure I'll be happy...

          B 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • S scubadhp

            I'm so angry at this defense right now, that if the offense pulls this off I'm not sure I'll be happy...

            BigBrownsFan B
            • 534 Posts
            • 6 Reputation
            B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @scubadhp said:

            I'm so angry at this defense right now, that if the offense pulls this off I'm not sure I'll be happy...

            I agree. Read my useless rant.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate