Skip to content

Colt Mccoy

The Browns Board
15 11 1.1k
  • After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

  • After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

  • Dawgfanforever88 said:

    After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

    @haydenfox said:

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

    Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

  • I really liked how McCoy came back out after halftime to get his team pumped up and provide his knowledge for the true freshman. He came back out in full pads too. That to me, says, “leader.” I really respected him for that.

  • @haydenfox said:

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

    Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

    Hasselbeck is done, but I'd be fine with picking McCoy in the 3rd round.

  • I really liked how McCoy came back out after halftime to get his team pumped up and provide his knowledge for the true freshman. He came back out in full pads too. That to me, says, “leader.” I really respected him for that.

    @thaak said:

    I really liked how McCoy came back out after halftime to get his team pumped up and provide his knowledge for the true freshman. He came back out in full pads too. That to me, says, “leader.” I really respected him for that.

    Thats one of the big things i think mccoy gives you. Leadership and Charactar! Those are things i think you definately get with him that there are no questions about. It goes back to the story if you rememeber during his freshman season at texas when he swam 300 yards across a lake to help save a mans life who was having a seizure.

  • McCoy will NOT slip to the 3rd round. I would def take him in the 2nd.

  • After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    That injury cost him a couple million.

  • Dawgfanforever88 said:

    After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

    @haydenfox said:

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round.

    I would 100% take this dude in the second round.

  • @haydenfox said:

    Heard Kyper say after the championship game that his mccoy's stock may have dropped enough now that he wouldnt even be selected in the second round. If thats the case then i have absolutely no problem with taking a chance on him with one of our 3rd round selections. Not big on any of the qb's coming out this year but if we got value on a pick like that on a guy that definately has potential to be a franchise qb then im all in!

    Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    Bring in Hasselbeck and have McCoy learn underneath him would be the perfect scenario, and the one that i believe to be the most possible.

    This is the same scenario i see as well maybe its not mccoy or hasselbeck but it will almost certainly be a rookie/vet setup...

  • I like McCoy's character. He says all the right things and seems like a genuinely great young man. He's been very productive in his college career, however, I would not take him in the second round. Third round...maybe. I think he's still a project with his style of play. I do wish him well, it's a shame that his college career ended the way it did.

  • Dawgfanforever88 said:

    After reading up and watching video on him, I can guarantee big things for him. I want him in brown and orange

    That injury cost him a couple million.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    That injury cost him a couple million.

    he took one helluva hit on his right shoulder...i don't think he wanted to come back to the bench for the rest of the game..i bethcha his daddy made him after suckin his thumb for over two quarters

  • Go back and watch the first interception he threw in the Nebraska game,and tell me that's not the same arm

    we have on the roster right now wearing # 10

  • McCoy's arm is almost as weak as Quinn's -- no thanks.

  • Holmgren knows quarterbacks and that is why Quinn will be in a 49ers uniform next season and D.A. will be our starter.