Texas S Earl Thomas entering draft
-
We'll miss him but it's probably best for him...
http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/sha...orns/index.html
-
http://www.draftboardinsider.com/cgi-bin/p...ect.cgi?id=1089
I am going to not comment since I am biased. As an alum, I was shocked that Michael Huff (Oakland) has busted. That guy was incredible in college so I'll shut up on Earl. Texas, however, has placed several starting DBs into the NFL in the last four years:
Michael Griffin (S, Titans)
Cedric Griffin (CB, Vikings)
Aaron Ross (CB, Giants)
Tarell Brown (CB, 49ers)
Nathan Vasher (CB, Bears)
Quentin Jammer (Chargers) is a little older than these other guys.
-
He has a skill set similar to Eric Berry's, and he was incredibly productive this year.
The main concern about him is size. Should be interesting to see if he bulks up a little before the Combine; he certainly isn't going to get taller.
Probably will be a mid-1st round pick.
-
With the 18th pick of the 2010 Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Earl Thomas!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login