Skip to content

Anquan Boldin

The Browns Board
7 6 894
  • He'd be the perfect #1 receiver for this team. Anyone think we might go after him this offseason?

  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    no we just drafted 2 WRs in the 2nd round, and he would never come here.

  • Bouldin wants wayyyyy more than we are willing to pay. We have some up and coming recievers i rather give them some time and develop before we go blowing all our money. We have way bigger needs ie Corner, Safety, Right Tackle

  • i would love to see momass become our #1. so much potential there.

  • If we could get him for not giving up to much, then I say yes. I'd say give them a 3rd and D'qwell Jackson, Then we draft Mclain from Alabama. Mc Clain has really good size and will be a great NFL Player. I love Jackson, but this showed me that we actually didnt really need him, he is a beast , but a tad undersized.. Boldin is a great blocker and is a tough son of a Bitch. We need that in the AFC North. I'm sure this won't go over very well.

  • I thought DQ was a free agent now. If not it is possible that he would be traded. He is more of a 4/3 outside backer but does a good job in the 3/4. If he is a free agent would we get a comp pick this year for him?

    I was impressed with McLain and wouldn't mind that pick. LB might not be the biggest need but he could be a ray lewis type player for 10 years

  • DQ will be a freeagent if they get a CB agreement by March, but if he is not then he would be restricted, and that could be a better trade bait.