Offseason Schedule
-
I'm too lazy to research this morning. Does anybody know what the offeseason schedule is? When does FA start? When can we start trading players? Draft? Combine?
Oh god, I swore to myself I would never be this type of fan and now here I am. Dammit Mangini and Holmgren! You got me optimistic for the first time in 20 years and now look at me. Inquiring about the combine?!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login