Skip to content

Braylon Drops Another Touchdown

The Browns Board
27 16 2.2k
  • That was brilliant. What draft pick did you sucker the Jets into giving you?

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    That was brilliant. What draft pick did you sucker the Jets into giving you?

    at this point, a 7th rounder and a bag of balls would be great value for him.

  • sorry to waste bandwith like this but braylon sucks a big one. how do you let a sure td pass go through your hands?! i hate him.

    @scram-jet said:

    sorry to waste bandwith like this but braylon sucks a big one. how do you let a sure td pass go through your hands?! i hate him.

    We hear you, We feel you . Get him his Modeling contract and rescue your Jets !

  • sorry for your pain man, but to browns fans, this is hilarious. greatest. trade. ever.

  • i thought that hall made a nice play on the ball at first, but it turns out he completely blew the coverage. it was nice to see TWO michigan players suck on the same play as opposed to just the usual one wearing 17.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    That was brilliant. What draft pick did you sucker the Jets into giving you?

    at this point, a 7th rounder and a bag of balls would be great value for him.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    at this point, a 7th rounder and a bag of balls would be great value for him.

    Hec, if Mangini can get that much for BE, I bet he convinced his neighbor to take his garbage out every week and pay him 20 bucks everytime he does it! 😆

  • Some priceless replies from a Jets forum seconds after the drop...

    "I rarely post, especially during games but i just feel the urge to say this.

    Braylon Edwards is dog shit, How do you drop that pass ? Sanchez through a perfect deep ball for the tie and it goes right threw his hands!?

    Hot Hands Hanon needs to xxxxing go!"

    "It was a great pass.

    Braylon is dead to me"

    "Stone Hands does it again. I officially want him off my team."

    "now he's on the sideline complaining most likely about some phantom injury that prevented him from catching that... Enough of this, I'm done with him..."

  • All this kid is is talk. Doesn't produce at all. Probably was thinking about how good he'd look in SI when he made the catch.

  • I was in Dicks Sporting Goods today- they have Edwards jerseys half off the already discounted price! $15 bucks! LOL My nine year old didn't want one.

  • the best part about this drop is that the ENTIRE nfl is watching this game. all potential GMs and owners saw that and it just dropped a zero or two off of his contract for next year. he's had a lot of drops, but none have been more costly than that.

  • After the game

    reporter: So Braylon why did you drop the easy TD pass in the 1stqr?

    Braylon: Well If Mark would have thrown it a little better then I think that I would have had a better chance.

    reporter: Braylon why don't you ever think that its just your hands that cant catch anything?

    Braylon: Because I am gay and only care about myself.

  • After the game

    reporter: So Braylon why did you drop the easy TD pass in the 1stqr?

    Braylon: Well If Mark would have thrown it a little better then I think that I would have had a better chance.

    reporter: Braylon why don't you ever think that its just your hands that cant catch anything?

    Braylon: Because I am gay and only care about myself.

    @cambridgeho said:

    After the game

    reporter: So Braylon why did you drop the easy TD pass in the 1stqr?

    Braylon: Well If Mark would have thrown it a little better then I think that I would have had a better chance.

    reporter: Braylon why don't you ever think that its just your hands that cant catch anything?

    Braylon: Because I am gay and only care about myself and weiner.

    fixed.

  • What I think is funny is that up to this point, that was the only ball thrown towards him.

    Really tells you how much the coaches think of the so called "star" WR.

  • http://img110.yfrog.com/i/fkc.gif/

    Best GIF ever! I could watch it over and over.

  • That was so money! As the ball was sailing through the air toward Braylon, I thought "There is no way he'll catch this!" I still want the Jets to win because who wants to see the bungles go deep into the playoffs, but I would love to see Broadway Braylon drop a few more like that one! You're welcome Jets fans!

    fkc.gif

    Conversation from the sideline

    Sanchez: You gotta catch those Braylon, I put it right on you!

    Edwards: See what had happened was...

    Sanchez: Dude, I don't care. Catch the damn ball.

    Edwards: No no, see I was about to catch it and then the wind blew real strong, and a fan took a picture of me and the flash got in my eyes, and I think I saw a Bengal put grease on the ball before the play, and you really could have thrown it a little better in the first place.

    Sanchez: 😡

  • 1263077413836.gif
  • I laughed my ass off at that drop in the end zone. What a tool. Sanchez hits him right on the money and it whiffed through Braylons arms like a 16-month old toddler would attempt to catch.

    To get ANYTHING for this idiot in a trade was an awesome task. I hate Braylon Edwards more than anyone in the NFL currently, even over any Squeeler or Ratbird shithead.

  • He just lined up wrong and cost the Jets a TO. Can you say "Smoooooooooooooooth"?

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    at this point, a 7th rounder and a bag of balls would be great value for him.

    Hec, if Mangini can get that much for BE, I bet he convinced his neighbor to take his garbage out every week and pay him 20 bucks everytime he does it! 😆

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Hec, if Mangini can get that much for BE, I bet he convinced his neighbor to take his garbage out every week and pay him 20 bucks everytime he does it! 😆

    Actually- the Browns got Jason Trusnick who's a decent backup\spot starter LBer + good ST player, Chansi Stukey who is filling in nicely as a #3 WR (and has hands 10X better than Braylon), AND the Jets third round pick in 2010. Too bad I missed that drop in real time- I would have peed my pants laughing.

    Yup, highway robbery on the Browns part.