Skip to content

rats vs pats

The Browns Board
30 12 2.8k
  • New England is in serious trouble in this game...

  • New England is in serious trouble in this game...

    @mark-o said:

    New England is in serious trouble in this game...

    Too early to say, I think the passing game and the D should step up for NE.

  • Ratbirds are looking tough so far. NE looks like they would rather be somewhere else. I hope this changes because I hate the Ratbirds.

  • 21-0

  • I root for the Ravens being in our division.

    Looks like they might run away with this game.

  • I don't think it's too early to say that New England is getting the crap kicked out of them. It's about to be 28-0 after another int.

  • Im rooting for the Rat Birds, cuz of the AFC North. You cant tell me Defense don't win Championships. We dont need a Franchise QB we need A beast of a defense.

  • I hate the Ravens equal to the Steelers and would rather anyone beat them. However, the way the Patriots are "playing" today, it looks like they will have an easy win. Almost looks like the Patriots are purposely playing terrible.

  • I was rooting for New England because that's who I bet on....but I'm pretty close to writing that one off and just hoping that the Ravens score 100

  • Patriots have a long uphill climb, are playing in general like s**t, and Brady in particular.

    Too bad there can't be a tie in this one.

  • I'm rooting for the Ravens because I hate the Pats more than the Rats.

  • Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !

    I HATE THE GAY-VENS !

    @brownindian said:

    Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !

    I HATE THE GAY-VENS !

    If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.

  • @brownindian said:

    Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !

    I HATE THE GAY-VENS !

    If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.

    When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.

  • what happened to the NE patriots ? the way they are playing, im sure Denver could make a more meaningful challenge against the Ravens !

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.

    When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.

    @mark-o said:

    When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.

    Qbs, not teams. What Flacco is doing and what Palmer did this weekend doesn't even qualify as playing qb. Atleast when Cribbs lines up at qb he his a threat to run it.

  • If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

  • If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

    @mark-o said:

    If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

  • And he's sitting at home and watching the playoffs...

  • And he's sitting at home and watching the playoffs...

    @mark-o said:

    And he's sitting at home and watching the playoffs...

    And that's a shame becuase he could have representated the AFCN much better than Palmer did or Flacco is doing.

    EDIT: Three claps for Flacco for not even faking the pass on that bootleg...... Easy tackle for the Pats D.

  • @mark-o said:

    If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

    I hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, but Ben was a pretty good QB this year, I think a lot of teams figured them out though. Its so hard to believe that with Troy P playing that team is so different, he brings swagger and intensity to them, kinda like number 16 on our team.