rats vs pats
-
ray rice is a beast, but i hope the pats win
-
Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !
I HATE THE GAY-VENS !
-
Pats will come back.
-
-
Ratbirds are looking tough so far. NE looks like they would rather be somewhere else. I hope this changes because I hate the Ratbirds.
-
21-0
-
I root for the Ravens being in our division.
Looks like they might run away with this game.
-
Im rooting for the Rat Birds, cuz of the AFC North. You cant tell me Defense don't win Championships. We dont need a Franchise QB we need A beast of a defense.
-
I hate the Ravens equal to the Steelers and would rather anyone beat them. However, the way the Patriots are "playing" today, it looks like they will have an easy win. Almost looks like the Patriots are purposely playing terrible.
-
I'm rooting for the Ravens because I hate the Pats more than the Rats.
-
Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !
I HATE THE GAY-VENS !
Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !
I HATE THE GAY-VENS !
If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.
-
Im rooting for the PAts in this game too !
I HATE THE GAY-VENS !
If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.
-
what happened to the NE patriots ? the way they are playing, im sure Denver could make a more meaningful challenge against the Ravens !
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
If your rooting for the Pats don't worry. Flacco is slowly proving Ben to be the only quality qb in the AFCN and a Ravens look for ways to choke against the Patriots.When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.
When does the "only quality qb in the AFCN" play this weekend? I'd have to rank him 3rd in the division this year since I've seen 2 other AFC North QB's playing this weekend.
Qbs, not teams. What Flacco is doing and what Palmer did this weekend doesn't even qualify as playing qb. Atleast when Cribbs lines up at qb he his a threat to run it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login