Skip to content

One Way To Get Suh

The Browns Board
27 15 3.3k
  • B Big Chuck wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I don't mean to sound insulting, but you are living in a dream world if you think Williams is going to get them to drop 6 slots and swap picks..

    Try Williams, our 2nd rounder, 4th rounder, and next years 1st rounder.....in addition to the swap.

  • ? Metcalf_FTW wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Give them Brady Quinn and in return we get to swap picks with them and get a fifth rounder. That would be good with me.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I would trade Quinn, Williams and next years 1st rounder to get Suh, We wont be picking top 15 next year. We wont do such a thing anyway, there is alot of talented lineman this year so i'm not to worried about it. Draft Mclain and start from there.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Quinn, Williams and next years 1 still isn't going to be enough to move up 6 spots.

  • Quinn, Williams and next years 1 still isn't going to be enough to move up 6 spots.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mark-o said:

    Quinn, Williams and next years 1 still isn't going to be enough to move up 6 spots.

    Maybe a variety 12 pack of Sam Adams too

  • I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @big-chuck said:

    I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

  • @big-chuck said:

    I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

    So very true, it would have been nice though. It will truly be a shame if the Lions draft him. Haden or Mclain will be very nice.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #9
    😳 Perfect! Then we can trade Shaun Rogers for Peyton Manning straight up! 😵
  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    That would make Suns unhappy...he doesn't want Manning on our team because he went to Tennessee....

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

  • Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    Amen.

    WSS

  • Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

    I mean what I said.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

    I mean what I said.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I mean what I said.

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I mean what I said.

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

    No shit Sherlock.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

    No shit Sherlock.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No shit Sherlock.

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No shit Sherlock.

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #18

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

    Whatever tough guy. I don't know what the fukc your problem is, but let it be. Have another drink. WTF is your problem?