Skip to content

One Way To Get Suh

The Browns Board
27 15 3.3k
  • I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @big-chuck said:

    I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

  • @big-chuck said:

    I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry, there's no realistic way to move up to #1 to draft Suh. It would cost 2 #1s, a #2 + a player. We're not buying.

    So very true, it would have been nice though. It will truly be a shame if the Lions draft him. Haden or Mclain will be very nice.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #9
    😳 Perfect! Then we can trade Shaun Rogers for Peyton Manning straight up! 😵
  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    That would make Suns unhappy...he doesn't want Manning on our team because he went to Tennessee....

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

  • Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    Amen.

    WSS

  • Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Suh ain't worth it. Unproven in the NFL. I don't buy into the hype.

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

    I mean what I said.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If that was sarcasm, good job. It was funny.

    If not, tell people it was.

    Suh isn't worth a trade to me, either. If he's there, and Berry/McClain/Haden aren't there. Sure, take him. If he's not... no big deal.

    I mean what I said.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I mean what I said.

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I mean what I said.

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

    No shit Sherlock.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, okay. You know who else is unproven in the NFL? Everybody in this year's draft.

    No shit Sherlock.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No shit Sherlock.

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No shit Sherlock.

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #18

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, I'm a regular xxxxing genius. Must have learned it from you.

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd say your a regular asshole the way you're acting now.

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

    Whatever tough guy. I don't know what the fukc your problem is, but let it be. Have another drink. WTF is your problem?

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, that's your opinion. I'd say, change your tampon.

    Whatever tough guy. I don't know what the fukc your problem is, but let it be. Have another drink. WTF is your problem?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Whatever tough guy. I don't know what the fukc your problem is, but let it be. Have another drink. WTF is your problem?

    No prollem here, massuh. I's be a good slave and go backs to muh farmin' and watchin' muh tongues. Wulln't wanna disrespet yous, massuh.

  • bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    what about rodgers quinn and swapping

  • what about rodgers quinn and swapping

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @bjh2130 said:

    what about rodgers quinn and swapping

    Please, it ain't happening. The Rams will be going with youth, just like the Browns- they'd have no use for Rodgers, and why trade for Quinn when they can get as good or better with Bradford or McCoy? BTW, if you want to swap picks, here's the value chart. The Browns would have to trade their entire draft (ala Ditka with Ricky Williams) to move up to #1, or give up two #1, and a number 2 pick.

    NFL Draft value chart

  • I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #24

    @big-chuck said:

    I think we could trade down with St. Louis to get Suh. They might take our 1st round pick and Corey Williams for their first pick. Suh is worth it for us at that price. Every time I see Haloti Nagta make a play I think we should have taken him. Suh is even better. Williams just doesn't work in our 3/4 defense but would work in the 4/3 defense. We could add one of those 5th round picks if necessary and it would still be a good deal for the Browns.

    I could see Suh at one DE, Rubin at NT, and Rogers at the other DE with R. Smith in rotation. That would be a d-line to contend with.

    No offense Little John. When was the last time we have seen this. Correct me if I am wrong. This isn't fantasy. I mean maybe a 3rd and 5th.

    At 8 mil a year. Corey Williams is about as useful as a "poopy flavored lollipop" - Rip Torn

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I don't think anyone short of a Peyton Manning-type QB is worth two first round picks, especially for a team going through a complete rebuild. There have been plenty of players who have shown as much/more talent than Suh in NCAA that have gone bust in the NFL.

  • I don't think anyone short of a Peyton Manning-type QB is worth two first round picks, especially for a team going through a complete rebuild. There have been plenty of players who have shown as much/more talent than Suh in NCAA that have gone bust in the NFL.

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I don't think anyone short of a Peyton Manning-type QB is worth two first round picks, especially for a team going through a complete rebuild. There have been plenty of players who have shown as much/more talent than Suh in NCAA that have gone bust in the NFL.

    I don't have any problem continuing to build the team and waiting until next year to grab a QB. Unless of course someone fantastic were to fall into our laps.