Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Finally

Finally

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 7 Posters 1.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pavo Joe Pavo JoeP Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post Collaborator Dedicated Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 138 Posts
    • 28 Reputation
    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

    K 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
      #2

      Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • Browns B
        • 438 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        B Browns wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome to the board.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe

          After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

          kshutchins K
          • 951 Posts
          • 19 Reputation
          K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @pavo-joe said:

          After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

          I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

          Woof Woof, Kathy http://cognitivemanifesto.com/ http://www.skadden.com/index.cfm?contentID=49&officeID=9 Bendix ESP
          Pavo JoeP 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!

            WSS

            DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!

            WSS

            +1

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 9k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Welcome.

              If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • K kshutchins

                @pavo-joe said:

                After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

                I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

                Pavo Joe Pavo JoeP Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post Collaborator Dedicated Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 138 Posts
                • 28 Reputation
                Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @kshutchins said:

                I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

                Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

                ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe

                  @kshutchins said:

                  I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

                  Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

                  ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 9k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @pavo-joe said:

                  Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

                  As long as you didn't pass out while he was around, you should be ok. 😉

                  If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                  Pavo JoeP 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • ballpeenB ballpeen

                    @pavo-joe said:

                    Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

                    As long as you didn't pass out while he was around, you should be ok. 😉

                    Pavo Joe Pavo JoeP Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post Collaborator Dedicated Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 138 Posts
                    • 28 Reputation
                    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @ballpeen said:

                    As long as you didn't pass out while he was around, you should be ok. 😉

                    Uh Oh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 139 Reputation
                      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?

                      Pavo JoeP 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                        Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?

                        Pavo Joe Pavo JoeP Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post Collaborator Dedicated Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 138 Posts
                        • 28 Reputation
                        Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @atenears said:

                        Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?

                        I especially liked the part where you said Anderson "threw the ball away to keep drives alive"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate