Skip to content

Finally

The Browns Board
11 7 1.3k
  • Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!

    WSS

  • Welcome to the board.

  • After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

    @pavo-joe said:

    After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

    I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

  • Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!

    WSS

    +1

  • Welcome.

  • @pavo-joe said:

    After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?

    I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

    @kshutchins said:

    I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

    Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

  • @kshutchins said:

    I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan? 🙄

    Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

    @pavo-joe said:

    Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

    As long as you didn't pass out while he was around, you should be ok. 😉

  • @pavo-joe said:

    Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.

    As long as you didn't pass out while he was around, you should be ok. 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    As long as you didn't pass out while he was around, you should be ok. 😉

    Uh Oh

  • Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?

  • Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?

    @atenears said:

    Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?

    I especially liked the part where you said Anderson "threw the ball away to keep drives alive"