Finally
-
After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?
-
Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!
WSS
-
After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?
After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?
I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan?

-
Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!
WSS
Welcome to the hetero board!!!!!!!!
WSS
+1
-
Welcome.
-
After months of reading posts and two tailgate parties finally went ahead and signed up. First order of business will be to thank Ed, Don ,and Stan for welcoming us displaced browns fans and providing the opportunity to meet others like us. I could name a few names , but I know I would miss somebody so I'll just say I really enjoyed meeting you all. Looking forward to perhaps joining in on some topics in the future, but my typing skills barely surpass those of a trained chimp. Looking forward to vast improvement next year. Think were starting out positively.Can't wait for the schedule to come out to start making plans for next year. Stan, keep stiring up that qb situation but I don't know if anyone really knows what either one really is capable of with the suporting cast that they started out the season with. BTW, was Romeo in charge of clock management for GB at the end of the 1st half?
I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan?

I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan?

Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.
-
I can understand your liking Ed and Don, but you still want to hang out here after meeting Stan?

Of course Stan hauled me around all weekend in the chick magnet soccer mom van all weekend. Besides it's not like he behaved inapproprietly, at least not that I can remember.
-
-
Me stirring the pot on the QB controversy?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
