Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Watching Kurt Warner...

Watching Kurt Warner...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
4 Posts 4 Posters 849 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Metcalf_FTW ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? Metcalf_FTW wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

    That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

    We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

    Kosar_For_PresidentK cdl15C 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ? Guest

      ... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

      That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

      We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

      Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Metcalf_FTW said:

      ... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

      That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

      We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

      Is this Meryl Streep talking? Dude grow up.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ? Guest

        ... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

        That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

        We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

        cdl15 cdl15C Very Popular
        • 2k Posts
        • 112 Reputation
        cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Metcalf_FTW said:

        ... throw 33 passes, completing 29 for five touchdowns makes me super jealous of having an accurate quarterback. Just the way he handles pressure in the pocket and knows where his receivers are going to be. Granted, he has some of the best receivers in the game, but a lot of those throws were not just wide open guys, he threaded a few needles this evening.

        That being said, neither of our two "big-name" QB's are accurate, consistently. I like Derek over Brady, but I do not see them ever reaching the top ranks of NFL QB's. I would not mind one bit trading both guys and drafting Sam Bradford. The kid is completely accurate and I think is the best QB that will come out in the past few seasons.

        We have plenty of other needs and I am sure I will change my mind soon, but after watching Warner I guess I am just still drooling. But hey, Flacco won completing just four passes I think? Maybe six? That seems like a Browns game!

        you've got to be kidding me Sam Bradford?

        Yea all these holes already got two qbs under contract and you want to take an overhyped injury prone bUST with a capital B. Two shoulder injuries on throwing arm not to mention hell want a gazillion dollars for that wet noodle.

        hint don't take any of the overhyped heisman qbs or mccoy.

        thank god MH is here so mangini and learner can quit listening to annoying media and fun and gun fans

        Draft Fu&kn Line

        "We are Americans. We don't quit doing something because it's wrong. We just keep doing the wrong thing till it turns out right." Browns maybe the most American Football team ever.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
          #4

          While i agree about O-line...a new regime is also a time they look for their QB.

          Holmgren is going to give all the qbs in this class the twice over, and if he comes to the conclusion one of them is "his" guy, a qb with out 1st pick is a real possibility.

          Just pointing this out so people aren't shocked if it happens.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate