Greetings!
-
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
-
welcome to the board.
-
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
Welcome aboard!
-
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
Welcome aboard Back!
Furnier knows how to pluck diehard Browns fans off remote forums. The guy is like a grass roots recruiter.
-
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
Hey, Sam. Good to see you here.

-
I had a message from Furnier the other day, inviting me over here. Some of you might remember me from the old Prodigy, AOL, NVN, CompuServe and Usenet forums, as well as BFWWN, Save our Browns, and the OBR.
So...Hi, everyone!
Hey, Sam. Good to see you here.

Hey, Sam. Good to see you here.

Great to see you too, Woofie!
(Still settling for semi-reliable rumors, BTW...)
-
Zombo said:
You better not be a homo.Zombo
Why you're a homo...
We were going to have a sign made and everything during the Chargers tailgate...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login