More Browns Videos
-
Hi Browns Fans!
One of the viewers of my channel on YouTube recently sent me three videotapes of Browns games that I previously did not own. I converted them to DVD for him and uploaded segments from all three games.
The games are:
1994 Browns at Cowboys (seven videos)- start here:
1994 Patriots at Browns wild card game (six videos) - start here:
1995 Bengals at Browns - last game in stadium (nine videos) - start here:
If anybody else has videotapes of games I don't have on my channel, let me know. I will gladly convert them for you, return the tapes, and post the best segments for everyone else.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login