Lee Evans ' 0 ' Catches
-
Somehow our pathetic secondary held Lee Evans catchless. I think it had more to do with Trent Edwards playing scared the whole game than anything else. I'm pretty sure he was never even thrown to.
On a side note, I needed 4 points from him tonight to win my Fantasy Football matchup. So much for that. Browns win makes me not care about that.
Doug
-
EWright. I mentioned it in another thread. Our CB's played very well in the passing game tonight. Edwards had all day (by design I'm sure) and still couldn't find much.
-
the boys aren't pathetic at all; they really can cover. the only letdowns were by the LBs over the middle in zone coverage and underneath where lynch ran wild after catching short passes because we can't tackle at all.
it helps that the bills only had one viable wideout dressed for the game. remember edwards without stallworth? and he still had K2 to open the middle of the field up for him.
-
I don't believe it either. It stopped a streak of 60-some games with a catch. I needed a TD from him for my fantasy squad too but I'll settle for a Browns win. I guess you don't need to throw to him when your running back can't be tackled.
-
I needed a TD from him for my fantasy squad too but I'll settle for a Browns win.
The reason I've always been skeptical of fantasy football. How do you watch your beloved Browns play while cheering for the opposing receiver? Must be too old. I don't get it.
-
I needed a TD from him for my fantasy squad too but I'll settle for a Browns win.
The reason I've always been skeptical of fantasy football. How do you watch your beloved Browns play while cheering for the opposing receiver? Must be too old. I don't get it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login