Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Question about recovering old user name

Question about recovering old user name

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
4 Posts 3 Posters 565 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MunKy M
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    M MunKy wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I guess everyone had to re-register their names a couple years back when the boards format changed. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to recover that profile from the old board. It was under the same name, I just wasn't sure if that data was lost or not. I haven't had internet for a long time so I am sure this is an old issue.

    Thanks for any help

    admin 0A 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not sure, the mods want to keep Eric Estrada posters for them selves.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • M MunKy

        I guess everyone had to re-register their names a couple years back when the boards format changed. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to recover that profile from the old board. It was under the same name, I just wasn't sure if that data was lost or not. I haven't had internet for a long time so I am sure this is an old issue.

        Thanks for any help

        admin 0 admin 0A One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 257 Posts
        • 25 Reputation
        admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @munky said:

        I guess everyone had to re-register their names a couple years back when the boards format changed. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to recover that profile from the old board. It was under the same name, I just wasn't sure if that data was lost or not. I haven't had internet for a long time so I am sure this is an old issue.

        Thanks for any help

        Not sure what you are asking for. Are you looking to have your post count totals credited or original registration date displayed?

        We can modify these for you if you have the details. We no longer have any records though.

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • admin 0A admin 0

          @munky said:

          I guess everyone had to re-register their names a couple years back when the boards format changed. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to recover that profile from the old board. It was under the same name, I just wasn't sure if that data was lost or not. I haven't had internet for a long time so I am sure this is an old issue.

          Thanks for any help

          Not sure what you are asking for. Are you looking to have your post count totals credited or original registration date displayed?

          We can modify these for you if you have the details. We no longer have any records though.

          MunKy M
          • 12 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          M MunKy wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @admin-0 said:

          Not sure what you are asking for. Are you looking to have your post count totals credited or original registration date displayed?

          We can modify these for you if you have the details. We no longer have any records though.

          Oh man. I was hoping for some archives or something. No biggie. thanks for the response. I haven't ever been a very active poster (no internet access) so my post count isn't a big deal. I think I joined the board back in '06 and been stalking a while before that. Finally got access again I was just wondering if any details of my old account still existed.

          Thanks admin

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate