Skip to content

Will Holmgren go after Hasselbeck?

The Browns Board
26 17 2.1k
  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Is that you in the middle grabbing both crotches. What are you trying to prove here. Our qb touches other men in a funny picture, so what. How much dumb shit have you done in your life, I'm sure your little not mature ass was sneaking look see's in the shower when you played in sports. So save yourself some dignity, and just stop posting this dumb shit, we don't care. So far in the few days you have been on here you have made all Steeler's fans look like mentally challenged shitbags.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Gotcha, well this is His girlfriend.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Here is Sniper's girl friend.

  • ? berniesipe wrote on last edited by
    #18

    t

  • M maintainin125 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I would not want Matt Hassleback at all maybe 5 years ago but not now

  • t

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by kshutchins
    #20

    berniesipe said:

    t

    This is a Cleveland Browns discussion board. If you would like to discuss sports, we'd love to have you join in. There's no need to demonstrate your rudimentary grasp of the alphabet.

  • Go 'LosersG Go 'Losers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Hasselback is not a long term player anymore. Holmgren needs young legs who can be a franchise qb. As good as Hasselback is, he's ....well.... too old. But hey what do I know, I thought Favre was washed up.

  • Hasselback is not a long term player anymore. Holmgren needs young legs who can be a franchise qb. As good as Hasselback is, he's ....well.... too old. But hey what do I know, I thought Favre was washed up.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #22

    Go 'Lers said:

    Hasselback is not a long term player anymore. Holmgren needs young legs who can be a franchise qb. As good as Hasselback is, he's ....well.... too old. But hey what do I know, I thought Favre was washed up.

    True but we wouldn't be adding him for a long term solution knowing we need to draft a young QB within our 11 selections. BTW, Kurt Warner was supposed to be old, tired and uninspired in NY. When he got to Arizona, he looked like the same young man we saw in St Louis.

    - Tom F.

  • Go 'Lers said:

    Hasselback is not a long term player anymore. Holmgren needs young legs who can be a franchise qb. As good as Hasselback is, he's ....well.... too old. But hey what do I know, I thought Favre was washed up.

    True but we wouldn't be adding him for a long term solution knowing we need to draft a young QB within our 11 selections. BTW, Kurt Warner was supposed to be old, tired and uninspired in NY. When he got to Arizona, he looked like the same young man we saw in St Louis.

    - Tom F.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @flugel said:

    True but we wouldn't be adding him for a long term solution knowing we need to draft a young QB within our 11 selections. BTW, Kurt Warner was supposed to be old, tired and uninspired in NY. When he got to Arizona, he looked like the same young man we saw in St Louis.

    - Tom F.

    if we get a guy like hasselbeck, we may not even need to draft a qb this year...Hasselbeck could be seen as a 3 year guy...we could go after the qb next seson

  • @flugel said:

    True but we wouldn't be adding him for a long term solution knowing we need to draft a young QB within our 11 selections. BTW, Kurt Warner was supposed to be old, tired and uninspired in NY. When he got to Arizona, he looked like the same young man we saw in St Louis.

    - Tom F.

    if we get a guy like hasselbeck, we may not even need to draft a qb this year...Hasselbeck could be seen as a 3 year guy...we could go after the qb next seson

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ballpeen said:

    if we get a guy like hasselbeck, we may not even need to draft a qb this year...Hasselbeck could be seen as a 3 year guy...we could go after the qb next seson

    I hear ya. Although his recent injury history tells us we better have a solid plan B ready to go if/when history repeats itself with that back I've read about for 2-3 years.

    - Tom F.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I agree.

    If the team sees a qb this year they like, and are in a position to draft him, I think we will...and I don't think we are talking about some 3rd round player.

  • M Mr Dynamic wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Would anyone conjecture that Hasselbeck is like or could be a Gary Danielson in 1984-85 waiting for a new QB?

    Go BROWNS!

    Mr Dynamic-out