Skip to content

Please don't feed the Trolls

The Browns Board
7 6 1.1k
  • Just a note guys- I've had it with a few Steeler fans starting juvenile "we're great, you suck" threads. Don't waste your time responding to them, because they're going to be deleted as soon as I see them.

    And to our trolls- don't waste your time posting garbage.

  • got tired of slapping em around hoorta?

  • Yes, we had some fun for a few days but Steeler dbags need to keep it to a few threads or they will be gone. Already got rid of Berniesipe, the kid was so awestruck by me he went and found my FB account and posted my pic. We got us some really weird Yinzers on here now. You guys can stick around but if you start hitting every thread and starting numerous stupid threads you will be suspended.

    We try not to be like your Steeler boards that crap themselves over opposing fans, but you can't wreck our good football talk either.

  • got tired of slapping em around hoorta?

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    got tired of slapping em around hoorta?

    There's got to be something to slap around. 😆

    Well, as some of you may or may not know, the name Hoorta came about from the Dark Years after Baltimore stole the team, and the Horta (correct spelling- there were two of us at the time) is a Star Trek creature famous for vaporizing trolls, or other alien invaders. Check our the original Trek "Devil in the Dark" it's one of the classic episodes. 🙂

    But I digress & humbly submit no one did a better job of troll bashing than ArtBeitz, AKA Barry McBride who now runs Orange & Brown report over on scout.com

  • Seriously. Trolls are lame.

  • Well it was fun while it lasted..it was good to let them have their lame little laments because once the season starts and the brownies flush their stoolers down the toilet 2 times like the turds they are ,many of these squeeler bandwagon fags will then disappear completely ,possibly even change teams..😉

  • Well it was fun while it lasted..it was good to let them have their lame little laments because once the season starts and the brownies flush their stoolers down the toilet 2 times like the turds they are ,many of these squeeler bandwagon fags will then disappear completely ,possibly even change teams..😉

    @gips said:

    Well it was fun while it lasted..it was good to let them have their lame little laments because once the season starts and the brownies flush their stoolers down the toilet 2 times like the turds they are ,many of these squeeler bandwagon fags will then disappear completely ,possibly even change teams..😉

    Me, too. And I'm not a big fan of spending my time deleting stuff.

    While we're at it, there's been an overabundance of inappropriate sexual references recently. It's been totally over the top so I've been deleting those too. I'm pretty tolerant but I've been disgusted by some of the recent stuff. I plan to continue deleting those offensive posts too.