Skip to content

NFL Draft: Join us; We need a few more

The Browns Board
38 14 3.6k
  • B BuckeyeBulldozer28 wrote on last edited by BuckeyeBulldozer28
    #1

    starting next Monday at 12 PM if anybody is interested i will make a thread and we can do our own mock draft heres the rules:

    1-Sign up for a team

    2-no trades

    3-Draft a player from college to your team

    4-the Draft will go all 7 days from 12PM to 12AM each player gets 4 hours to pick

    5-if you dont think you can make your pick you can Message me a top 10-20 list of players (with names, positions and schools) an i pick the highest remaining

    6-must list 3-5 diffrent teams

    7-if we dont get it filled by the superbowl its 1st come 1st serve for who signs up for their 1st team in order of getting a 2nd

    8-if you dont PM a top 10 list and are not here in time to pick i will "Auto-Pick" for you

    9-if a person selects a team but gets picked to be the browns, then the team they selected becomes free

    10-we will try to go all 7 rounds

    and after next weeks game the draft order will be pretty much set exept the last 2 spots you can claim any team but the browns if interested post a list of 3-5 teams your interested in and everybody who list the browns gets their name thrown into a hat and randomly selected while if you dont get the browns you get the highest remaining team and when we are finished i will bring this thread up after the real draft and we can see how accurate we are as a board on both wwhat team picks what player and what range (10 spots) of picks a player gets selected

    Bills-

    Dolphins-tim couch pulls out

    New England-

    Jets-

    Baltimore-

    Cincy-

    Cleveland-

    Shitsburg-Calfoxwc

    Houston-bjh230

    Indy-

    Jacksonville-

    Titans-

    Denver-

    Kansas City-

    Oakland-

    Chargers-

    Dallas-Suns

    NYG-Earl34

    Eagles-

    Washington-

    Bears-

    Lions-Cribbswalker

    Green Bay-Koser_For_President

    Minnesota-Why cant we win

    Falcons-

    Panthers-b86B

    Saints-

    Cardinals-BuckeyeBulldozer28

    Tampa Bay-

    St.Louis-

    49ers-

    Seattle-LCDawgfan

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I like it, it's genius. I'm in.

    Packers, Titans, Falcons

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Is this monday, tomorrow?

  • Is this monday, tomorrow?

    B BuckeyeBulldozer28 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    suns said:

    Is this monday, tomorrow?

    starting next Monday at 12 PM if anybody is interested i will make a thread and we can do our own mock draft heres the rules

    in other words a week from tomorrow

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Thanks for clearing that up for me...I'm in.

    cowboys, rams, patriots

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #6

    ill do it but i dont quite understand it ill take vikes dolphins or st louis

  • ill do it but i dont quite understand it ill take vikes dolphins or st louis

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    ill do it but i dont quite understand it ill take vikes dolphins or st louis

    I think I understand, correct me if I am wrong Buckeye.

    You basically act as a GM. Everyone goes in turn starting next Monday midnight and every 4 hours you take your teams pick. If you can't pick send him your top 10-20 choices (take into consideration where your team picks). If you can't make your pick in the allotted 4 hours and don't send him your ranked picks Buckeye will pick for you.

    He will pick someone to be the Browns, if you are the one, the team you first pick will become free.

    About right?

  • @why-cant-we-win said:

    ill do it but i dont quite understand it ill take vikes dolphins or st louis

    I think I understand, correct me if I am wrong Buckeye.

    You basically act as a GM. Everyone goes in turn starting next Monday midnight and every 4 hours you take your teams pick. If you can't pick send him your top 10-20 choices (take into consideration where your team picks). If you can't make your pick in the allotted 4 hours and don't send him your ranked picks Buckeye will pick for you.

    He will pick someone to be the Browns, if you are the one, the team you first pick will become free.

    About right?

    B BuckeyeBulldozer28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I think I understand, correct me if I am wrong Buckeye.

    You basically act as a GM. Everyone goes in turn starting next Monday midnight and every 4 hours you take your teams pick. If you can't pick send him your top 10-20 choices (take into consideration where your team picks). If you can't make your pick in the allotted 4 hours and don't send him your ranked picks Buckeye will pick for you.

    He will pick someone to be the Browns, if you are the one, the team you first pick will become free.

    About right?

    yes

  • b86bB b86b wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'm in ..

    Panthers, 49ers or KC

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #10

    What will happen if we don't get enough people?

  • yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by
    #11

    what day is today???

    i am soooo confused!!

  • what day is today???

    i am soooo confused!!

    B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @yosemitejam said:

    what day is today???

    i am soooo confused!!

    It starts next monday. not Today.

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Buckeye I can help you with anything you need help with...if you need anything.

  • D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    i'll take the browns

  • Buckeye I can help you with anything you need help with...if you need anything.

    B BuckeyeBulldozer28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    suns said:

    Buckeye I can help you with anything you need help with...if you need anything.

    so far just need help getting as many as we can

    if its not filled up by 12 pm monday it will start tuesday and owners can pick a 2nd team

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Bump

  • B BuckeyeBulldozer28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    if we can get just 11 people it would work out

    everybody but one person (me) gets 3 teams

    anymore then 3 teams per person could become confusing

  • D dj_illness wrote on last edited by
    #18

    i think this is a pretty sweet idea, but i can't help with it too much.

  • if we can get just 11 people it would work out

    everybody but one person (me) gets 3 teams

    anymore then 3 teams per person could become confusing

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @buckeyebulldozer28 said:

    if we can get just 11 people it would work out

    everybody but one person (me) gets 3 teams

    anymore then 3 teams per person could become confusing

    Maybe we can have the mods tag this and wait until we get enough players. I can't believe more people haven't signed up for this. I for one will admit I know little about college compared to the pros and am going to take the opportunity to learn more.

    Mods?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'll draft for the squeelers and the dirty, ugly, stupid, witless ratbirds.

    heh...heh...heh...

    they won't know one name I draft for em.......@@