Skip to content

Mr. Freedom of Speech Inspecta

The Browns Board
13 8 1.1k
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #1

    That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

    and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #2

    No one cares!

    >_>b

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Welcome back, Rich, but you are wrong about Rodgers.

    But I've come to think like you do about Quinn and Anderson, unless Quinn shows up

    in training camp later.

    Let's just talk football !

  • That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

    and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @rich4eagle said:

    That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    God bless ya! Just remember 1 thing Rich - we're all here because we're not all there.

    This should be a fun offseason arguing what guy we need to come here and save us at QB. I still have uncurable queer eye for Troy Smith or even the Kevin Kolb kid (if the exchange value doesn't get absurd). College prospects I like early rounds are LeFevour and McCoy. Later rounds I like Pike, Robinson or Keenum. I'm all over the place about Bradford (because if healthy - he could be a gem); but we're the Browns when it comes to QB luck lately.

    - Tom F.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #5

    Rich....I like you, but i think you have a problem with being told to stop.

    That said, I like you around because I often agree with you. I consider you a pal and friend and why I don't mind telling you that maybe you need to zip it once in a while.....how did that song go??....I fought the law, and the law won??

    Anyway....welcome back and hope you stick around.

    Really

  • @rich4eagle said:

    That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    God bless ya! Just remember 1 thing Rich - we're all here because we're not all there.

    This should be a fun offseason arguing what guy we need to come here and save us at QB. I still have uncurable queer eye for Troy Smith or even the Kevin Kolb kid (if the exchange value doesn't get absurd). College prospects I like early rounds are LeFevour and McCoy. Later rounds I like Pike, Robinson or Keenum. I'm all over the place about Bradford (because if healthy - he could be a gem); but we're the Browns when it comes to QB luck lately.

    - Tom F.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #6

    @flugel said:

    God bless ya! Just remember 1 thing Rich - we're all here because we're not all there.

    This should be a fun offseason arguing what guy we need to come here and save us at QB. I still have uncurable queer eye for Troy Smith or even the Kevin Kolb kid (if the exchange value doesn't get absurd). College prospects I like early rounds are LeFevour and McCoy. Later rounds I like Pike, Robinson or Keenum. I'm all over the place about Bradford (because if healthy - he could be a gem); but we're the Browns when it comes to QB luck lately.

    - Tom F.

    Tommy, I have never been so optimistic as right now since we got the team back..............

    and yeah Troy Smith is a player.................and brady is a loser................so what does that say

    Let's ROOLLLL

  • Rich....I like you, but i think you have a problem with being told to stop.

    That said, I like you around because I often agree with you. I consider you a pal and friend and why I don't mind telling you that maybe you need to zip it once in a while.....how did that song go??....I fought the law, and the law won??

    Anyway....welcome back and hope you stick around.

    Really

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ballpeen said:

    Rich....I like you, but i think you have a problem with being told to stop.

    That said, I like you around because I often agree with you. I consider you a pal and friend and why I don't mind telling you that maybe you need to zip it once in a while.....how did that song go??....I fought the law, and the law won??

    Anyway....welcome back and hope you stick around.

    Really

    Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

    Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

  • @ballpeen said:

    Rich....I like you, but i think you have a problem with being told to stop.

    That said, I like you around because I often agree with you. I consider you a pal and friend and why I don't mind telling you that maybe you need to zip it once in a while.....how did that song go??....I fought the law, and the law won??

    Anyway....welcome back and hope you stick around.

    Really

    Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

    Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @rich4eagle said:

    Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

    Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

    I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself......maybe I just put it a different way or soften it just a bit to stay within the rules.....plus....I find it more fun to call someone a total butthole without them just knowing it....keep them wondering just a bit.....anyway, good to see you around.

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

    Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

    I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself......maybe I just put it a different way or soften it just a bit to stay within the rules.....plus....I find it more fun to call someone a total butthole without them just knowing it....keep them wondering just a bit.....anyway, good to see you around.

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ballpeen said:

    I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself..

    What's the world coming to when you all walk around with your flies down?

  • That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

    and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

    S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @rich4eagle said:

    That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

    and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

    You are sooo full of shit your eyes are brown....ha ha ha

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I zipped my wee wee.

  • @rich4eagle said:

    That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

    after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

    and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

    Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

    Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

    but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

    and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

    You are sooo full of shit your eyes are brown....ha ha ha

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @solon16 said:

    You are sooo full of shit your eyes are brown....ha ha ha

    hey glad we can still talk about whom to get until he gets his panties unbunched..............

    I will be sending u an email on a different subject

    Keep providing insight on whom we can use

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

    Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

    I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself......maybe I just put it a different way or soften it just a bit to stay within the rules.....plus....I find it more fun to call someone a total butthole without them just knowing it....keep them wondering just a bit.....anyway, good to see you around.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ballpeen said:

    I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself......maybe I just put it a different way or soften it just a bit to stay within the rules.....plus....I find it more fun to call someone a total butthole without them just knowing it....keep them wondering just a bit.....anyway, good to see you around.

    Glad we can share some stuff together..........and I will be sending you an email soon on another endeavor