Skip to content

Do you want the Brown pants to return?

The Browns Board
20 15 2.1k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Nope. I am old school.

    Stick with the whites.

    If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

    For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by Thaak
    #6

    They way the subject is written, you asked...

    "Do you want the Browns pants to return?"

    The fact you put an "s" after Brown leads me to think you are referring to the Browns as the team.

    So yes, I want them to play with pants on.

    If, however, you meant... "Do you want the Browns brown pants to return?" then my answer would be no.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I always liked the orange pants with the brown jersey.

  • I always liked the orange pants with the brown jersey.

    D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mr.-t said:

    I always liked the orange pants with the brown jersey.

    Yeah. I also loved the white jersey with orange pants, as evidenced in my avatar.

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I say YES! I want an all brown uni actually. Pants, jersey, and a brown helmet with the "B" football logo on the side. It would look suh-weet!

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Hell no. White pants. Orange maybe, but no brown.

  • M MudratDetector wrote on last edited by
    #11

    do all of you lovers of the brown pants wear them when you're before the altar of satan? i see no other use for that textile abortion.

  • do all of you lovers of the brown pants wear them when you're before the altar of satan? i see no other use for that textile abortion.

    D Dave wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mudratdetector said:

    do all of you lovers of the brown pants wear them when you're before the altar of satan? i see no other use for that textile abortion.

    You really took it to the next level there! Wow!

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #13

    I dont love them or dread them i simply dislike them, to me they stand for failsauce and look like crap (pun intended) without stripes....😉

    And we also know paul brown the founding coach of the cleveland browns heavily favored orange as is evident in the browns and bungals uniform stripes and helmets...i guess im a traditionalist i like the browns plain traditional uniform and helmet as they stand for something awesome and unique in the nfl in more than one way... 😉

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I'm not a fan of the brown pants.

    Mike

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Frak the Brown pants, but if they absolutely, positively had to have them, then I would only want them with some sort of piping, like what was demonstrated above.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Here is my followup take on the "pants" issue:

    Pants on the ground

    Pants on the ground

    Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground

    Gold in your mouth

    Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground

    Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool

    Walking down town with yo pants on the ground

    get it up!!

    HEY! got your pants off the ground

    lookin like a fool, walkin talking

    with you pants on the ground

    get it up

    hey get them pants off the ground

    Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground

    Gold in your mouth

    Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground

    Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool

    Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17
  • Nope. I am old school.

    Stick with the whites.

    If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

    For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ballpeen said:

    Nope. I am old school.

    Stick with the whites.

    If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

    For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

    The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

    And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Nope. I am old school.

    Stick with the whites.

    If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

    For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

    The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

    And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

    daydawg19D daydawg19 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mark-o said:

    The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

    And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

    Totally agree. 😉

  • @ballpeen said:

    Nope. I am old school.

    Stick with the whites.

    If they feel like they need to do anything, go with the orange pants of the late 70's, early 80's, and I for one didn't think the orange jerseys looked bad......as a option....not a regular deal.

    For me, stick with the whites at home and Brown on the road, the way it was when we were good.

    The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

    And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

    S smalls1129 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mark-o said:

    The orange jerseys once a season would be ok with me. But I agree with you...all white at home and brown jerseys and white pants on the road.

    And under no circumstance do you mess with the helmet.

    I don't get why everyone says white at home and brown on the road. Does everyone know that we get NO choice on our road tops. It is predicated by the HOME team....so unless we're going to be playing the NFC east; who are the only other teams that don't wear their dark uni's we would be wearing white on white all year long. Sorry but I like the brown pants and like that they allow us to have some colour in our uni's. Regarding the helmet, the only thing I would like done is to have the numbers on it more often than they do.