Skip to content

Why did Crennell Look mad after Harrison's TD?

The Browns Board
14 8 1.2k
  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Why is it stupid? Please explain your reasoning. Do you disagree with something? Perhaps you just felt like flexing your keyboard muscles.

  • Why is it stupid? Please explain your reasoning. Do you disagree with something? Perhaps you just felt like flexing your keyboard muscles.

    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Why is it stupid? Please explain your reasoning. Do you disagree with something? Perhaps you just felt like flexing your keyboard muscles.

    Why is it stupid? Because you intimated that the HC of a fooking NFL franchise is pissed off that his RB ran for a 72 yd TD.

    Seriously, if I have to tell you how utterly fooking Retarded that is than maybe you should seek permission before hitting the reply button.

    Jerome gave us the lead and you think an NFL head coach was disappointed. This thread did not derserve a reply from me, but it was so completely fooking stupid I felt compelled to respond.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Why is it stupid? Please explain your reasoning. Do you disagree with something? Perhaps you just felt like flexing your keyboard muscles.

    Why is it stupid? Because you intimated that the HC of a fooking NFL franchise is pissed off that his RB ran for a 72 yd TD.

    Seriously, if I have to tell you how utterly fooking Retarded that is than maybe you should seek permission before hitting the reply button.

    Jerome gave us the lead and you think an NFL head coach was disappointed. This thread did not derserve a reply from me, but it was so completely fooking stupid I felt compelled to respond.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by Pumpkin Eater
    #6

    @vegasdogg said:

    Why is it stupid? Because you intimated that the HC of a fooking NFL franchise is pissed off that his RB ran for a 72 yd TD.

    Seriously, if I have to tell you how utterly fooking Retarded that is than maybe you should seek permission before hitting the reply button.

    Jerome gave us the lead and you think an NFL head coach was disappointed. This thread did not derserve a reply from me, but it was so completely fooking stupid I felt compelled to respond.

    Are you sure you watched the game? He looked mad. I didn't say he was mad. I said he looked mad. I wonder why he would look mad after that. By the way, the Browns actually had a three point lead BEFORE he scored. Pay more attention next time big guy. 😆

    Here you go, almost to the end you can see his reaction for yourself.

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...yer.php?id=5555

  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Watch it again. That wasn't a look of anger. That was a look of confusion. After giving up a 72 yard TD run, he forgot which team he was coaching.

    BTW, there was some great blocking on that play (including Braylon's downfield).

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Whatever the look is, it's definately not what you'd expect. Even the most reserved coaches would be clapping for their guys.

  • bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #9

    just look at how happy he was when dawson kicked the winning field goal I sware he jumped up two inches off the ground and the stadium started to tremble...

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Oh, I caught that look on Crennels face. My brother and I had to rewind it to see it again. It was a look like "oh crap, now I am gonna hear it evern more for not playing Harrison more, cause he can do that. Come to think of it, why am I know playing him more?" It was priceless. He's got to go

  • just look at how happy he was when dawson kicked the winning field goal I sware he jumped up two inches off the ground and the stadium started to tremble...

    P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    just look at how happy he was when dawson kicked the winning field goal I sware he jumped up two inches off the ground and the stadium started to tremble...

    and yet his pussylips never left the ground

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #12
    😉
  • Watch it again. That wasn't a look of anger. That was a look of confusion. After giving up a 72 yard TD run, he forgot which team he was coaching.

    BTW, there was some great blocking on that play (including Braylon's downfield).

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @roach said:

    BTW, there was some great blocking on that play (including Braylon's downfield).

    Sonofabitch, I just noticed BE's block on the play. I was too busy leaping out of my chair & fist pumping in real time. 😉 Why can't he catch the ball?!!?!? He's doing everything else so well (getting open, downfield blocking, running routes).

    (Also Winslow had a nice block sealing off the edge on a JL 15 yd jaunt down near the goal line that set up Cribbs' TD.)

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I watched it - I think it is a look of indifference.

    I think RAC knows he is gone, and doesn't really care anymore. Maybe he is hoping to get fired so he can sit in the warmth during these last cold games and collect the check.