Mo and West Hurt
-
Not looking good. Hopefully they can get back in stride when they both come back.
-
Damn the luck, I hope we can still get a trade to get a scorer. I seen David Lee play last night, and man do i wish we signed him last year. We need another scorer on this team to help Lebron, we need a Troy Murphy or Jamison.
-
Damn the luck, I hope we can still get a trade to get a scorer. I seen David Lee play last night, and man do i wish we signed him last year. We need another scorer on this team to help Lebron, we need a Troy Murphy or Jamison.
Damn the luck, I hope we can still get a trade to get a scorer. I seen David Lee play last night, and man do i wish we signed him last year. We need another scorer on this team to help Lebron, we need a Troy Murphy or Jamison.
I heard rumors on the radio that Jamison's name has been brought up in the organization. But you know how rumors are.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login