Kent State is in the Super Bowl!
-
Yeah yeah I guess but I go to Kent right now so I am very school spirited.
I call the Kent State football program to become the next Boise State in the next 10 years or so. Mark my words.
No way...Kent plays a stronger schedule!

-
The MAC is a nice conference. It may not rank with the SEC or Big 10.....but it is good solid football.
I would say half those teams could enter other conferences and in a reasonable period of time could become at least somewhat competitive.
They already play some of those guys and generally make a good showing.
-
Dont forget the Mount Union rep. DIII and kicking ass
Yeah yeah I guess but I go to Kent right now so I am very school spirited.
I call the Kent State football program to become the next Boise State in the next 10 years or so. Mark my words.
Yeah yeah I guess but I go to Kent right now so I am very school spirited.
I call the Kent State football program to become the next Boise State in the next 10 years or so. Mark my words.
Heck Ya! I attend Kent State currently and Spencer Keith is going to be a great QB but unlike Cribbs and Edleman, he is a passer not scrambler so it will be intersting to see how his career at Kent goes.
Another youngster is the WR he hooked up w/ this year Tyshon Goode. Both were Freshman and show lots of potential.
GO KENT!
-
Yeah yeah I guess but I go to Kent right now so I am very school spirited.
I call the Kent State football program to become the next Boise State in the next 10 years or so. Mark my words.
Heck Ya! I attend Kent State currently and Spencer Keith is going to be a great QB but unlike Cribbs and Edleman, he is a passer not scrambler so it will be intersting to see how his career at Kent goes.
Another youngster is the WR he hooked up w/ this year Tyshon Goode. Both were Freshman and show lots of potential.
GO KENT!
Heck Ya! I attend Kent State currently and Spencer Keith is going to be a great QB but unlike Cribbs and Edleman, he is a passer not scrambler so it will be intersting to see how his career at Kent goes.
Another youngster is the WR he hooked up w/ this year Tyshon Goode. Both were Freshman and show lots of potential.
GO KENT!
Hey man hit me up on facebook...just search the name Ryan Katz
-
Heck Ya! I attend Kent State currently and Spencer Keith is going to be a great QB but unlike Cribbs and Edleman, he is a passer not scrambler so it will be intersting to see how his career at Kent goes.
Another youngster is the WR he hooked up w/ this year Tyshon Goode. Both were Freshman and show lots of potential.
GO KENT!
Hey man hit me up on facebook...just search the name Ryan Katz
Hey man hit me up on facebook...just search the name Ryan Katz
I dont really use facebook that often, sorry. You go to the football games? I currently go to the Tusc campus in New Philly cuz its close to my house so i live at home and its much cheaper but i usually hit up a few games. I watched them beat West Mich and then loose to an awful Akron team. Im excited for the future of the football program
-
Hey man hit me up on facebook...just search the name Ryan Katz
I dont really use facebook that often, sorry. You go to the football games? I currently go to the Tusc campus in New Philly cuz its close to my house so i live at home and its much cheaper but i usually hit up a few games. I watched them beat West Mich and then loose to an awful Akron team. Im excited for the future of the football program
I dont really use facebook that often, sorry. You go to the football games? I currently go to the Tusc campus in New Philly cuz its close to my house so i live at home and its much cheaper but i usually hit up a few games. I watched them beat West Mich and then loose to an awful Akron team. Im excited for the future of the football program
Yeah man I live on the main campus...i go to all of the football and basketball games. Im especially impressed with the basketball team this season.
-
OK....let's don't go nuts here. It's not like the Flash is going to win the Mens DI championship in both football and basketball in the same year like some team that will remain unnamed.
For that matter, it isn't likely any team is going to do such as the unnamed team, so carry on my friend. You have as good a chance as any....other than the unnamed team of course.
Go Gators.
Oops!
-
OK....let's don't go nuts here. It's not like the Flash is going to win the Mens DI championship in both football and basketball in the same year like some team that will remain unnamed.
For that matter, it isn't likely any team is going to do such as the unnamed team, so carry on my friend. You have as good a chance as any....other than the unnamed team of course.
Go Gators.
Oops!
OK....let's don't go nuts here. It's not like the Flash is going to win the Mens DI championship in both football and basketball in the same year like some team that will remain unnamed.
For that matter, it isn't likely any team is going to do such as the unnamed team, so carry on my friend. You have as good a chance as any....other than the unnamed team of course.
Go Gators.
Oops!
F*ck the Gators. Im Kent first. OSU second.
-
Ok, if we are going to be like that, F*ck the Flash.
I'm Gators first....SEC 2nd, OSU 3rd... Flash, somewhere further down the list.
(Like way down the list to be honest, but I don't want to insult you)
That said, I do like the MAC and the brand of football. It's fun to watch and they do put out a handful of players every year.
-
Ok, if we are going to be like that, F*ck the Flash.
I'm Gators first....SEC 2nd, OSU 3rd... Flash, somewhere further down the list.
(Like way down the list to be honest, but I don't want to insult you)
That said, I do like the MAC and the brand of football. It's fun to watch and they do put out a handful of players every year.
Ok, if we are going to be like that, F*ck the Flash.
I'm Gators first....SEC 2nd, OSU 3rd... Flash, somewhere further down the list.
(Like way down the list to be honest, but I don't want to insult you)
That said, I do like the MAC and the brand of football. It's fun to watch and they do put out a handful of players every year.
I just feel like the MAC needs way more public recognition than it gets.
-
I agree, and do.
As I said, it's a good league.... long before it started to get semi personal..
-
I dont really use facebook that often, sorry. You go to the football games? I currently go to the Tusc campus in New Philly cuz its close to my house so i live at home and its much cheaper but i usually hit up a few games. I watched them beat West Mich and then loose to an awful Akron team. Im excited for the future of the football program
Yeah man I live on the main campus...i go to all of the football and basketball games. Im especially impressed with the basketball team this season.
Yeah man I live on the main campus...i go to all of the football and basketball games. Im especially impressed with the basketball team this season.
Ya i was happy to see they beat Akron big, Kent used to be awesome at bball back a few years w/ trevor huffman.
Football though it should get interesting w/ these young guys gaining experience. The punter (backup) Jake Kilroy went to my High School, nobody from my high school plays D-1 so that was kind of cool haha
-
Formerly Stone said:
Kent read, Kent write, Kent State!Screw the Roo
-
-
Formerly Stone said:
I graduated two kids from there and I wouldn't send another one if it was free!Why?
Or are you just talking to be talking??
To make a statement, you would have a reason.
-
Formerly Stone said:
I graduated two kids from there and I wouldn't send another one if it was free!Well, sir, you must have not gotten must of a college education to make that statement.
I am a proud member of the Kent State School of Journalism...which ranks in the top 20 in the entire nation.
-
OMG, Stoner reproduces.
No wonder Kent has so many Pitt fans around.
-
Formerly Stone said:
I graduated two kids from there and I wouldn't send another one if it was free!Well, sir, you must have not gotten must of a college education to make that statement.
I am a proud member of the Kent State School of Journalism...which ranks in the top 20 in the entire nation.
Well, sir, you must have not gotten must of a college education to make that statement.
I am a proud member of the Kent State School of Journalism...which ranks in the top 20 in the entire nation.
My point exactly
-
OMG, Stoner reproduces.
No wonder Kent has so many Pitt fans around.
Come to campus sometime...its flooded with those dirty colors.
I know we weren't exactly good, but during the Browns MNF game this year, I was the only person on a campus of over 29,000 students to be seen publicly wearing a Browns jersey. It kills me.
-
OMG, Stoner reproduces.
No wonder Kent has so many Pitt fans around.
Come to campus sometime...its flooded with those dirty colors.
I know we weren't exactly good, but during the Browns MNF game this year, I was the only person on a campus of over 29,000 students to be seen publicly wearing a Browns jersey. It kills me.
Come to campus sometime...its flooded with those dirty colors.
I know we weren't exactly good, but during the Browns MNF game this year, I was the only person on a campus of over 29,000 students to be seen publicly wearing a Browns jersey. It kills me.
Oh I know, trust me. That whole fooking Field area is Pitt bandwagon central.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login