Kent State is in the Super Bowl!
-
Formerly Stone said:
1. When someone pays for an education it should not include a daily political lecture, left or right!2. Your dad sounds like a great guy, he is probably ashamed of you.
3. You don't need an education, as a lilberal, all you need to do is pick the cause you like and jump in!
My dad loves me unconditionally. Not everyone is an ass like yourself. I do not get daily political lectures except in one class which is titled "American Politics".
Did I ever say I was a liberal? No. I did not. I am an independent. And it is people like you that make me sway more democratically sometimes.
Lets check...your still losing. Anything else Mr. Stone...or should I say Mr. Stone Age.
-
Formerly Stone said:
1. When someone pays for an education it should not include a daily political lecture, left or right!In my 4th semester and I haven't had political lectures, maybe you should of realised it was a Liberal Arts School dirrrrr not everyone is a hardcore conservative in this country.
-
Formerly Stone said:
The university is a left wing liberal organization from top to bottom. When professors do show up for class, they have an agenda that has little to do with what they are paid to do. Despite the daily attempts to make my kids conform to a liberal mindset they graduated with honors and told the profs to go pound salt when they tried to jam the liberal bull shit down their throat!They have been caught repeatedly doctoring records and manipulating schedules, through advisers, to make students have to stay for 5+ years to get a 4 year degree.
Sounds like any college to me.......but I agree...colleges, not just Kent seem to have it down to a art in when they offer classes and the way they steer students early on seems to guarantee more and more students will have to remain at least 1 extra semester to finish up that "last" class, and it is done mostly to the boarding students. The ones who can't really commute.
Been through that with my youngest son....he is one class away from his degree, but had a job offer he couldn't refuse...I agreed with him seeing the scarcity of good paying jobs....this job he has pays a salary in the high 50's and a very realistic shot at another 7-10k per year in bonus(that isn't a max figure)......so, while disappointed he hasn't attained his degree, I figure get on with your life, and at 1 class, somewhere down the road he will be able to figure out a way to attain the sheepskin.
I figure if the company we is working for doesn't care about the degree, I might need to adjust my thinking and not care so much either.
If the job doesn't work out for one reason or another, a 6 month pit stop in Georgia isn't something that can't be done.....or transfer credits, lose a few in the process, but still have a very attainable degree in your future.
-
Formerly Stone said:
He would have to!Burn in hell you sh*thole.
-
Formerly Stone said:
Now there's a guy I would hire! I see that education is really paying off!I wouldn't work for someone as brainwashed as you.
I don't support Hitler.
-
Formerly Stone said:
You got that right skippy!way to make urself feel better. Im sorry about your midlife crisis that u have to come on this board and try to sway people your way.
Hope your kids dont pay for your casket.
-
Formerly Stone said:
I think I met you dad last week. He was saying his son was a complete douche, barely smart enough to know that being a liberal is worth denying....said something about his worthless son proclaiming to be an independent!Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.
Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard
-
Formerly Stone said:
I think I met you dad last week. He was saying his son was a complete douche, barely smart enough to know that being a liberal is worth denying....said something about his worthless son proclaiming to be an independent!Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.
Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard
Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.
Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard
You're sounding a little political there kpol.
What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??
I fit all three of those..
Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.
So, what are you trying to say???
You brought it up.
I don't care what forum we're in.
-
Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.
Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard
You're sounding a little political there kpol.
What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??
I fit all three of those..
Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.
So, what are you trying to say???
You brought it up.
I don't care what forum we're in.
You're sounding a little political there kpol.
What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??
I fit all three of those..
Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.
So, what are you trying to say???
You brought it up.
I don't care what forum we're in.
Im just sayin why bashing on a type of school when were talking about football players, not everyone is conservative
-
That's cool.
I have always said if everyone had like minds, we would never learn.
-
That's cool.
I have always said if everyone had like minds, we would never learn.
Dont you see my point though? how many players come out of Kent and into the NFL? a few but not a huge amount so a Kent guy expresses how its cool that some are playin in the NFL and then we have to go into how its a stupid school and politics B/S. Wasnt necessary. If your conservative i would look into a school before attending a liberal arts school
-
Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.---Peens
Unfortunately, most younger kids with a semblance of education infer all those things nowadays. Mentioning you're a hunter anymore will get you dirty looks and assumed opinions for one.
-
Formerly Stone said:
If you look back you will see that the first personal jabs thrown were done so in post #30 by the Kent State boy.....and he continued to spiral down the ignorance tunnel from there.hey buttf*ck u instigated the whole thing by saying kent was a worthless school and that you shouldnt have sent your kids there.
Just like a normal republican, you shove the blame to someone else. Grow up before someone really puts you in your place you piece of dirt.
-
kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.
I don't know.
It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.
You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.
-
kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.
I don't know.
It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.
You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login