Skip to content

Kent State is in the Super Bowl!

Locked The Browns Board
43 7 2.8k
  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Formerly Stone said:

    He would have to!

    Burn in hell you sh*thole.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Formerly Stone said:

    Now there's a guy I would hire! I see that education is really paying off!

    I wouldn't work for someone as brainwashed as you.

    I don't support Hitler.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Formerly Stone said:

    You got that right skippy!

    way to make urself feel better. Im sorry about your midlife crisis that u have to come on this board and try to sway people your way.

    Hope your kids dont pay for your casket.

  • K kpolen4 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Formerly Stone said:

    I think I met you dad last week. He was saying his son was a complete douche, barely smart enough to know that being a liberal is worth denying....said something about his worthless son proclaiming to be an independent!

    Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.

    Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard

  • Formerly Stone said:

    I think I met you dad last week. He was saying his son was a complete douche, barely smart enough to know that being a liberal is worth denying....said something about his worthless son proclaiming to be an independent!

    Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.

    Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @kpolen4 said:

    Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.

    Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard

    You're sounding a little political there kpol.

    What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??

    I fit all three of those..

    Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.

    So, what are you trying to say???

    You brought it up.

    I don't care what forum we're in.

  • @kpolen4 said:

    Hey if i recall this is a board to talk browns football not about how your a conservative redneck. go talk your politics somewhere else, this topic was about kent players in the super bowl not that you hate Kent cuz its a Liberal Arts School, you should of thought of that before sending your kids there and sent them to trailer park U, where they can stick to their guns and worship George Bush.

    Oh and if they didnt like it why didnt they just transfer? there are plenty of other schools out there its not that hard

    You're sounding a little political there kpol.

    What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??

    I fit all three of those..

    Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.

    So, what are you trying to say???

    You brought it up.

    I don't care what forum we're in.

    K kpolen4 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ballpeen said:

    You're sounding a little political there kpol.

    What's wrong with rednecks, guns, and conservative thinking??

    I fit all three of those..

    Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.

    So, what are you trying to say???

    You brought it up.

    I don't care what forum we're in.

    Im just sayin why bashing on a type of school when were talking about football players, not everyone is conservative

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #38

    That's cool.

    I have always said if everyone had like minds, we would never learn.

  • That's cool.

    I have always said if everyone had like minds, we would never learn.

    K kpolen4 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @ballpeen said:

    That's cool.

    I have always said if everyone had like minds, we would never learn.

    Dont you see my point though? how many players come out of Kent and into the NFL? a few but not a huge amount so a Kent guy expresses how its cool that some are playin in the NFL and then we have to go into how its a stupid school and politics B/S. Wasnt necessary. If your conservative i would look into a school before attending a liberal arts school

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #40
    Just a FYI....redneck doesn't mean racist, guns don't mean murderer, and conservative doesn't mean intolerant.---Peens

    Unfortunately, most younger kids with a semblance of education infer all those things nowadays. Mentioning you're a hunter anymore will get you dirty looks and assumed opinions for one.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Formerly Stone said:

    If you look back you will see that the first personal jabs thrown were done so in post #30 by the Kent State boy.....and he continued to spiral down the ignorance tunnel from there.

    hey buttf*ck u instigated the whole thing by saying kent was a worthless school and that you shouldnt have sent your kids there.

    Just like a normal republican, you shove the blame to someone else. Grow up before someone really puts you in your place you piece of dirt.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #42

    kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.

    I don't know.

    It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.

    You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.

  • kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.

    I don't know.

    It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.

    You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @calfoxwc said:

    kpolen must be mzbeetlejuice who came back to stir things up or something.

    I don't know.

    It's a BROWNS football forum. To talk about BROWNS football.

    You'd think reminders wouldn't be necessary.

    Can a moderator please just delete this thread so we can all move on with our lives?