Skip to content

Cavs inquire about Stoudemire

The Cavs Board
7 5 1.1k
  • The Arizona Republic reported Sunday night that the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers have inquired about Stoudemire from the Suns.

    Can you flipping imagine that? Shaq, Z, Stoudemire and Lebron in the same lineup, jk.

    Who do you think we have to give up? Hickson and.....

    Link

  • The Arizona Republic reported Sunday night that the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers have inquired about Stoudemire from the Suns.

    Can you flipping imagine that? Shaq, Z, Stoudemire and Lebron in the same lineup, jk.

    Who do you think we have to give up? Hickson and.....

    Link

    @kosar_for_president said:

    The Arizona Republic reported Sunday night that the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers have inquired about Stoudemire from the Suns.

    Can you flipping imagine that? Shaq, Z, Stoudemire and Lebron in the same lineup, jk.

    Who do you think we have to give up? Hickson and.....

    Link

    i heard that z was part of the deal too. maybe they would cut him and we would resign him.

  • I want to keep Z as much as the next guy, but I would give him up to get Stoudamire in here. That would, most likely, guarantee a ring for the Cavs...this year and possibly more. Z could always come back. He doesn't fit with the Suns' style of play. They'll buy him out and Ferry can go get him in a month. JJ is the player they want. I think JJ & Z and a pick or 2 would get it done...if the money matches. But, in reality, there are ways to make the money match. Phoenix is said to want a mix of young talent, cap relief, and draft picks.

  • I don't see it happening. I think Ferry is covering all of his bases, you can read about pretty much any player on the market and the Cavs have "inquired".

    I still think with Shaq in tow, the #1 priority for Ferry is the stretch forward. For this specific team, we don't really need a pick and roll beast like Amare, it didn't work too well for the Suns. We need more a guy that can play off Shaq, open up the floor and hit jumpers. Jamison's the perfect fit, and could be the most available.

    But at the same time, going forward Amare would be a great fit to play off LeBron, so Ferry is making sure he's in the conversations so there's not another Kwame Brown/Pau Gasol type thievery under his nose.

  • I want to keep Z as much as the next guy, but I would give him up to get Stoudamire in here. That would, most likely, guarantee a ring for the Cavs...this year and possibly more. Z could always come back. He doesn't fit with the Suns' style of play. They'll buy him out and Ferry can go get him in a month. JJ is the player they want. I think JJ & Z and a pick or 2 would get it done...if the money matches. But, in reality, there are ways to make the money match. Phoenix is said to want a mix of young talent, cap relief, and draft picks.

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    I want to keep Z as much as the next guy, but I would give him up to get Stoudamire in here. That would, most likely, guarantee a ring for the Cavs...this year and possibly more. Z could always come back. He doesn't fit with the Suns' style of play. They'll buy him out and Ferry can go get him in a month. JJ is the player they want. I think JJ & Z and a pick or 2 would get it done...if the money matches. But, in reality, there are ways to make the money match. Phoenix is said to want a mix of young talent, cap relief, and draft picks.

    This sounds most realistic. And would be awesome. The Cavs have the money and Ferry has a blank check.

  • Give them 2 fisrt rounders for him and Z. We have a really young team. We would be scary shit man. How could or why would Lebron Leave if we had that much youth and talent on our team to dominate for the next 5 years. Can you imagine.

    Mo

    Delonte

    Lebron

    Stoudemire

    Anderson Varejao

    Shaq

    Moon

    Parker

    Hickson

    Green

    Powe

    Gibson

    and signing a another PG Like Duhon and Bringing in Yao Ming

    OK I will stop dreaming now, we already have a good team.

  • This deal is dead. Ferry thinks Shaq and Stoudemire didn't work with the Suns, it won't work here. Jamision?