Gilbert will probably go after Jackson, but he is way too expensive at this time, I think 10 titles will be plenty for him. Its hard to get a College coach thats really good becuase it really messes up what they have built as a program, if it didn't work out in the pros then what for them. I would personally like Thad Matta or Tom Izzo, they both have been around a long time and year in and year out players actually want to play for them. They have great NBA styles as coaches. I dont want someone elses garbage from the NBA either, we just got rid of last years coach of the year. Its so hard to say who we will get but as each day passes the 5 coaching vacancy spots will be filling up. It will be hard to get a coach to come here if they know he is leaving though.
nfl jerseys nfl jerseys china cheap nfl jerseys nfl jerseys wholesale throwback nfl jerseys cheap jordan shoes