thanks for the enlightening smack talk. Lol. Browns put up a good fight...in the 2nd half anyways. Good luck the rest of your season.
4
49erJuggernaut
@49erJuggernaut
Posts
-
Hey Sf Fans, You Want To Be Regulars On The Browns Board? -
Hey Sf Fans, You Want To Be Regulars On The Browns Board?My fellow Niner fans have come in here with nothing better to say other than Cleveland Sucks.
And Browns fans can only follow with the obvious SF gay jokes.
I preferred chatting with the Lions fans. They were at least adults who understood and could talk stats and scheme.
-
Wow...I'm a die hard niner fan and I even think this post sucks! So thanks a lot you just made the rest of us true niner fans look like assholes too. I'm going to say to this idiot that talking crap goes with the territory, if you can't handle it than don't dish it out.
agreed...from another niner fan. some fans should just keep their mouths shut.