After i am done putting up my youtube video of the highlights and then pissing on the 49ers logo i'll go on their forums and drop the media link.
I bet your the funniest kid in the 1st grade.
After i am done putting up my youtube video of the highlights and then pissing on the 49ers logo i'll go on their forums and drop the media link.
I bet your the funniest kid in the 1st grade.
I would like to wish Brown fan's a lot of love. I went to a game a few years back 05 I believe and had a Browns fan in his Browns Helmet step up in my face while I was seated at Candlestick Park next to my 12 year old daughter. He was pushing my buttons.He was in my face and screaming "49ers suck". He was running around and doing the same to others all game. My daughter looked at me like I should do something. I out weighed him by at at least 40 pounds ( Im 220) I wanted to bust his head open but I did not because going to jail in the big city is not fun. I explained to her that beating this moron up would only get me into a lot of trouble.I told her "I was a stupid kid in my day"..but on that day I showed my daughter what a moron really looks like ( That guy in the Browns Helmet)...maybe my daughter didn't see it ... but I did. I hope the Browns fan that weighed all of 160 pounds is reading this. Your team will lose and I hope you grew up.