![]()
5150k9
Posts
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread -
Damn #4 are you kidding me ?It's easier to start Watson and then move on to Sanders than the other way around. Actually, I'm a bit surprised that so many are surprised by this.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Play the Rapist turd, when he sucks, put in the other guys. It's easy and no one will question it even the owner. They are playing for next years draft IMHO. When Watson shits the bed, it's finally over. yes we will take a hit. That's on the owner. But they can collectively cut his ass. Im so glad modern medicine allows us to live longer, maybe 1 day this shit show can succeed.
-
So How Optimistic Are You About The Browns In '26?Very Optimistic, based on "Addition by Subtraction". Getting rid of DePodesta IMO was the greatest move this team has made.
-
The Official Preseason Browns at Panthers Game ThreadShadeur's got excellent arm talent. He's going to get himself murdered if he keeps trying that hero ball shit against starters. I think we should start him week 1.
Didn't he play against starters? Looked pretty dood.
-
Shedeur SandersYou are going all the way to Brooklyn to get me some Grimaldi's pizza?
You the man, Flugs!
The best Pizza I've had was in Wintersville, Ohio. Di Carlos pizza is the awesome!
-
Day 3 Saturday 2025 NFL DraftDoes Rich Eisen need to put on suicide watch? Yesterday after Sanders wasn't drafted, I thought he was gonna cry on TV. He kept repeating the same old thing, saying he's a great kid and he(Eisen) and Deion are very close. And today every pick he questions why. It's Eisen or Kiper on the other station, droning on and on. You know what? Maybe He's just not that good. And with all the Reality show crap that comes with him, it's not worth it. ****Edit**** Figures this shit show just is ours now
-
▪︎ ? The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread ? Oct. 222 games in a row where the refs did us good. It’s a miracle
I know Right? I would feel bad, but we've been hosed by the Refs for so long so I do not.
-
The Official ? Monday Night Football Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread ? Sept 18Bryant fucking sucks
-
? Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Game 1. ? September 10, 2023Jim Schwartz for President!
-
? Preseason Game 1: Jets at Browns Aug 3. ? and GO BROWNS !DTR looked better than Mond. Hoping to see more. I just hope DTR isn't another D'Earnest Johnson, very good player that never sees the field.
I’m in California and a Ucla fan, I watched a lot of DTR. The kid can bring it and when told he couldn’t, he rose to the occasion. I know the NFL is much different but I would really enjoy him to thrive. He’s got the skill set.
-
? Preseason Game 1: Jets at Browns Aug 3. ? and GO BROWNS !I'm a left coast guy, but am a true Browns fan. I can tell you DTR is the real deal. He may not be a HOF'r but he's got skills.
-
? Preseason Game 1: Jets at Browns Aug 3. ? and GO BROWNS !Dear God, can I get the last 5 minutes of my life back..
-
• Buffalo Bills DB Damar Hamlin * in critical condition • January 2, 2023 • [*LATEST UPDATES only] -
"The" ? Official Browns at Texans Game Thread • WEEK 13 • ?Running is gonna be tough. They're just gonna stack 8 in the box, and make Watson throw.
-
FirstEnergy Field Camera Policy -
Browns sign Rosen -
Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.I think I will take K9's experience with Grand juries over your opinion on this one. Now if you want to show him how to sing and play for a living, you got it hands down every time.?
I can't sing(only solo in the shower) or play an instrument so I'll defer to WSS.
-
Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.The pass by the grand jury didn't State there was no criminal activity just that they didn't think it was worth the time to prosecute each and every case. Also apparently the ones who claimed he grabbed their hand and put it on his weiner have settled. That doesn't mean he didn't do it it just means that the amount of money was okay for them to let it slide. Which means they weren't permanently traumatized. Like my mechanic Buddy says nothing wrong with it that money can't fix.
WSS
WSS, not to argue, but your supposition on the Grand jury's decision is wrong. I have testified in my career in front of several grand juries and have worked with several District Attorneys as the lead investigator. If a DA goes to the grand jury He/She believes it's worth prosecuting. All a Grand Jury is presented or hears is the Prosecutions case such as (Investigators/witness/victims testimony and evidence). The Defense and alleged suspect(s) are not present and have no input in their defense. All the grand jury decides is "if the prosecution presented a case where the evidence(testimony,Physical evidence) is met to proceed to an indictment and criminal trial. They don't decide if it's worth the time. A grand jury hearing is usually a slam dunk for the prosecution because the defense isn't heard. There is a saying " You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich." It isn't far off, and yet 2 grand juries in 2 different counties said there wasn't anything to proceed with criminal charges.
-
Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.If he was innocent, I wonder why he had to “settle” the cases against him? ?
Well, if you look at the criminal aspect regarding guilt he is "innocent", because they could not get a grand jury to indict any criminal charges. And this was tried in 2 counties. However, having been part of the legal machine for 25+ years settlements are common even tho innocence is claimed just to offset legal fees in most cases. Im in no way saying he is innocent, but if they couldn't indict in a grand jury you have to believe that there was no evidence or very little of any criminal acts.
-
Eric Metcalf. Eric Turner. Why so underrated?
