@squintz said:
I'm in the quick minority here.
This kid can return to Stanford ANY time he wants for the rest of his life and finish the year on his degree to go design structures.
But what he CAN'T do is guarantee he will be the first pick in the draft in 2012.
It's not something he should risk IMO. I know it still worked out for guys like Bradford, but why place yourself at risk? There is one thing he can't do, and that is IMPROVE his draft position.
I commend him on honoring a contract and all, but if it were me or my son, I'd suggest otherwise.
100% Agree! He is taking a HUGE risk.. how could you pass up guaranteed mulit-millions of dollars to finish out one year?! Especially when he can go back to stanford ANYTIME. I can guarantee any one of us would take the money.. how could you not?! After all, isn't that what we are after?? He has a talent that can make him MILLIONS.. AHH what is he thinking!!??
Anyways.. whatever.. eff him