Yes why would a 49ers fan be on a chat board for the Browns immediately after they won their first playoff game in years? I mean, a Vikings board, a Packers board, a Seahawks board?
WTF was still piece of stool doing.....banging the internet for any negative reference made about his team at any time in the last year?
Or, maybe he is worried that we may steal his DC for our HC. Yea, that is the only thing that would seem remotely rational.
(at least now I know who to root for in the NFC title game: either Seahawks or Panthers.)
Hey I was defending YOUR team when he was making his asinine comments about Cleveland despite the Browns kicking the crap out of the Ravens the week before. This guy came in here a week after the Browns kicked the crap out of the Ravens 40 to 25 and started talking crap. Had to call him out. Then he responds with more crap talking. Too bad he's banned. Would love to see him still talking.