Big deal!?
86collins
Posts
-
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams -
Udfa's
I sure hope he is the starter instead of Haag. -
Not A Surprise Here, I Guess?
I find it amazing that Sheard and Mingo will compete for the job instead of Mingo since he was a 1st round pick getting the job. I hope he can beat out Sheard since Jabaal has never played there. -
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams
I would say Austin might be faster than Smith. He sure looked faster on the film I saw. -
Udfa's
Cave was an All-American at Notre Dame. Faulk was listed in the top 20 offensive tackles in the draft. -
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams
I get that but is Mingo worth a top 10 pick? I sure hope he is! -
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams
I sure hope so. Our luck Jarvis Jones will be defensive rookie of the year, lol. -
Plums And PrunesSteve Holden is the one I really remember from 1973. He was quoted as saying he would bring his surfboard to get out on Lake Erie. I remember that being reported after the draft. Holden was the highest rated WR in that draft and the Bengals drafted Issac Curtis. Advantage Bengals on those two picks.
-
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams
Who takes a DE/OLB type that didn't have great stats as a college player? The answer of course is the Cleveland Browns. Now I hope Mingo works out but who knows? I would have rather they took Milliner the best cornerback in the draft. So settle down OK? We could have traded down too. -
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams
According to ESPN's "experts" Austin was the most exciting player on offense in the draft. He would have been a very nice addition to the Browns. -
Udfa's
I know we got the starting Notre Dame center but his name escapes me right now. -
Plums And Prunes
Wow, I can remember Billy Corbett, Cleveland Crosby, and Lester Sims being terrible choices. How about Willis Adams, Quiny Morgan, Andre Davis, and of course David Vekune? We haven't drafted very well over the years. -
We Turned Down Offer To Trade Down With Rams
I wonder what we could have gotten from the Rams? I would hope it would have been more than their 1st and their 2nd but I don't know.
I just heard on Bruce Drennan's show "All Bets Are Off" is reporting that a St Louis Dispatch reporter is saying that the Rams offered their 1st, their 2nd, and just a 7th to move up. I would have liked a 4th or 5th instead of a 7th but they could have moved down and taken Jarvis Jones and that would have meant the Steelers wouldn't get Jones and that would have been OK with me. -
Browns Looking At At Trade With The Dolphins
We have two veteran WR's in Jones and Bess and that isn't bad. I like the trade. -
Draft Thoughts 2013
The Slaughter kid could be a good pick providing he is healthy. I do like the Mingo and McFadden picks though. I also like picking up Bess from Miami. I don't know anything about our last two picks. -
New Qb
I can't believe Barkley has fallen this far. -
Best Available Beginning Round 2
I watch every game and yes Sheard dropped in coverage just a few times to confuse the offensive line on a blitz. How many times? The answer is very few. -
New Qb
I like Dysert of Miami and Bray of Tennessee. -
Sheard
The draft isn't over yet. -
Best Available Beginning Round 2
According to ESPN the Jets are trying to move up in the 2nd round to get a QB.