On your question 9, San Francisco Bay is a alternative if the city of San Francisco wins in court. but thats not a done deal. more then likely it will still be San Francisco
9erfan
Posts
-
49Ers/browns Trivia -
Giddy 49Er FansIts not like the Browns are the Colts or Dolphins. The 49ers should expect to win sure, because they have been playing lights out. But remember, they had about the same record as the Browns last year, so they shouldn't be getting cocky just because they have a big lead in the crappy NFC West. At this point they should be able fall out of bed and win that division, but the teams in the AFC North are different than those in the NFC West.
that is true, but dont judge our record by the division we play in.. We've only played one division game this year. our oppenents combined record this year is something like 20-18. yours is something like 13-25
-
Giddy 49Er Fans49er's are definitely the better football team. I don't worry about gore near as much as vernon davis. Monster player and our LB's don't have the talent to keep up with him. I think this will be a closer game but the 49er's win around 20 or 23 to 10 to 13. I'm just praying we see our offense take a damn chance down the field and mix up looks on offense, but i highly doubt that.
You guys pretty much have to take a chance downfield to have a chance in this game. if you keep running it the game will be out of reach before you know it. I also have a feeling this game will be closer then i want it to be. Im just curious how has Haden been looking for you guys?
-
Giddy 49Er Fans -
Giddy 49Er FansFirst I would like to say I come in peace and hope for a good game next week. now about the game:
I saw a post about someone saying you guys need hillis back. He might as well take the extra week off as the niners have not allowed a RB get a 100 yard game in 28 trys. Also I don't condone injury but ask Blount and Best about how we play. so if you want to beat us, you will have to beat us through the air, like Dallas did, Philly and Detroit tried. On Offense Gore is just getting into rhythm, a Familiar face for you guys will be back for us in Edwards and Alex is starting to put up a descent ball. All in all I think this is gonna be another Defensive battle. while were ranked 2nd in Defense and you guys are ranked 5th(total points).
Prediction: 49ers 24-6 Browns