In 10 years, we've tried Muni lot 3 times.
Our regular post is w 3rd.
You're a regular charmer. Asshole.
In 10 years, we've tried Muni lot 3 times.
Our regular post is w 3rd.
You're a regular charmer. Asshole.
I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years and I still haven't figured out tailgating!
Muni lot:
What frickin time do you have to get there, where you aren't stuck in the furthest section of the lot?
We'll get there at 9:30 and we always seem to be in the last section.
Are these people setting up the night before?
Are they allowing people in before the advertisied allowed time?
When you get near Cleveland, follow 2w. (off of 90)
From there, you can get to all of the stadium lots, Muni, 3rd and North.
Muni Lot - You'll have to either get off at a S Marginal Rd exit or get off on the 9th st exit and go back on 2e to get into the lot.
3rd street and North lot- Follow 2w, Pass 9th street and follow the 3rd street signs. You'll make a right and the 3rd street lot will be on your left or keep going straight and the North lot will be on the left.
Club Season Tickets holder 306 Row 6.
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town on business for opening day.
So, I thought I would offer my tickets to fellow fans before I throw them on eBay.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. $400 for the pair.