I have been following this forum for the past few months but remained silent......just reading the posts and taking it all in. I have watched 30 on 30 and understand the heartaches for the Cleveland Browns fans.
What I do not understand is how someone like VesnaKociper (ghoulie) has all that filth coming out of his mouth.
I try to be a compassionate person and feel like I can not say anything about this class of 2016 until they are actually in pads and playing the game.
So I tried to figure out why he is doing this. I came up with about 5 reasons why.
1. He was a division 2 or 3 football player in college and never got to rise above that play.
2, He was a NFL player with way too many concussions and can only speak in a negative way with so many cuss words coming out of that mouth of his.
3. He is an elderly man with way to many mini strokes and the only words he can use are low level cuss words and we should feel sorry for him.
4. He has a short mans complex and thinks everything has the word "I" in it. His way or the highway !
5. He is a Steelers fan that spouts off his mouth here to make himself feel really special.
I really would like someone to tell me why he is like this. It would seem if you have nothing good to say about anyone or anything that has to do with Cleveland Browns football then just keep your mouth shut.