Gannon's criticisms of Weeden have been spot on.
Yeah I was on board at first but as it went on it's like "lighten up" as he went on to criticize the entire Browns team and staff.
Gannon's criticisms of Weeden have been spot on.
Yeah I was on board at first but as it went on it's like "lighten up" as he went on to criticize the entire Browns team and staff.
Geeze Gannon is overly critical of the Browns. Give them a f-in break.
Going for it on 4th down is the final nail in the coffin for this game and for Shurmur.
Since when does Childress call the plays?
Hopefully Weeden is actually finding those open guys Gannon keeps talking about.
good point rookie. it's childress's job who is another holmgren/shurmur WCO guy.
how's he doing?
No, Shurmer calls the plays. Childress is up in the booth making suggestions.
I think.
I like Childress and think he did a good job in Minnesota (where I used to be a fan). I'm just a follower of this team now.
Is Shurmer calling the plays? I didn't see him with a play chart...
EDIT: nevermind he's got the chart
Don't listen to the Vikings fans that invade this board and berate Chilly. They are delusional.
Looks like I just found my favorite team.
Let's enjoy the ride, Browns fans!!!
