Shmuck you, the Steelers are much better now, Shmuck this forum. Between you and ghoolie it’s not worth looking at.
acmikeac
Posts
-
Long term, was keeping Hue for an extra year a smart move for Browns? -
Long term, was keeping Hue for an extra year a smart move for Browns?If the Browns get blown out by the Steelers (which imho they will), does Hue get fired?
-
Hyde tradedIf you can’t see the quicker moves by Chubb then there is no sense discussing this. Hyde was flat footed half the time trying to look for a hole. Dorsey forced the coaches to use Chubb, excellent move.
-
Earl BennettConfirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.
Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.
See ya, looking for a real team to follow.
-
Greg Little ReleasedGee, no caps! Another expert that can't stand someone with a difference in opinion. You will go far in business!
-
Andre Johnson ?This is the sentence where you went wrong. You followed with stating you liked the draft, then followed that with the word "but." Sounds like you don't know what you think, and you've made your assessment about this being a bad board after....what 1 week? Good luck with the reception of your opinions going forward.
You think I went wrong? Because you don't agree, I still have not seen a valid explanation for going 9-8. It wasn't abbig deal but it was a give away. It's just like Buffalo giving away too much for Watkins, except in that case they went way overboard and gave part of the farm away.
Like I said, i thought this site was pretty good. Ranting and raving like a lunatic leaves something to be desired. I did notice that since you didn't have 200 posts you didn't use caps.
As far reception of opinions for you and your buddy, look in the mirror.
-
Fantasy League -
Andre Johnson ?BTW, I guess after 200 posts you can yell by using caps and cussing people out.
Up to now I thought this was a good site.
-
Andre Johnson ?I didn't disagree with the draft and as I said we got 2 extra picks next year. That's my point "next year". I still don't understand moving from 9th to 8th. Don't get me wrong, I think Farmer walks on water at this point. I also realize we are not a playoff team this year. I just don't want to give up picks for a high priced disgruntled player. His situation in Houston is not much different than what it would be in Cleveland. Manziel being the difference for him.
-
Fantasy LeagueI have never done the fantasy thing and would like opinions on what would be the best FF site for a beginner? I prefer something that is good long term, I realize the first year will be frustrating.
Any comments would be appreciated.
-
Gordon is out for year. damnit.Does anyone no the timeline on Gordon, when will the appeal take place, the possible suspension announced???
-
Andre Johnson ?I am not sure how next years draft stacks up but I don't want to see Farmer giving away picks (again). I really liked his draft but with 10 picks we walked away with 6 players, they do have 2 extra picks next year. No more next year after next year. We need a receiver but Johnson is too expensive. I really don't think Johnson would be happy in Cleveland, his comments about Houston are no different that what has happened in Cleveland.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielWhen you Johnny Lovers post videos like this, it doesn't help your case. I saw lots of things in that video that in the NFL will 1) get him killed, 2) turn the ball over, 3) ultimately be a bust............... The more I see these montages the more I wish we would have taken Carr in the 2nd.
Not an expert but I watched enough football in my life to see that same thing happen many many times in the NFL, some of the greatest qb's found ways to extend the play when need be. Highlights are going to be the bulk of this kind of play so unless all you doubters have watched the hundreds and hundreds hours of film then you just don't know. I am not fully sold on Manziel but the Browns were not the only ones interested in him. So let's wait and see before trashing his style and before Shanahan gets done with him.
-
Two Tier League?The present NFL owners would never go for it. The two teams dropped would lose money big time in sponsorships/network money. Not sure how the draft would work out for those teams. It would also seem to me the the 2 teams dropped to the 2nd tier would make it back the following year just about everytime. Interesting but not going to happen.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielThis is like talking about the draft forever, now this! At least hold the conversation until after the 1st preseason game.
-
Greg Little ReleasedDo you guys think Little is that bad? Is it possiible he has worked on his weakness during the off season? Can Manziel make him better?
I didn't get to see but a couple of Browns games last year so I am wondering if Little can be a player.
-
Connor ShawI live overseas and at times there are re-runs of all kinds of sports. Today SC was playing Georgia, had to watch some of it to see what Conner Shaw could do now that he is at least flying to Cleveland. Well I am sure a lot of you saw the game last fall and have their own comments but overall he was ok, Murray looked a lot better imho. I did see some glimpses of footwork, good throws etc., but what I never noticed was him checking off his primary target without scrambling. Sounds kind of like Manziel. Bottom line was it was at least interesting to tune in to a potential Brownie.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI surely hope he will be better. Kosar was good but not great. I am tired of watching other teams with great qb's.
-
OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA ThreadI just noticed Josh Gordon was his caddy.
-
OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA ThreadLOL, nice.