AdamDrizzy
Posts
-
The Browns new entrance theme song -
The Browns new entrance theme songI would have used something more edgy like Slayer or a modern hip hop artist...
but I guess this will do!
-
Cleveland, Ohiocleveland gets a bum rap because downtown is pretty shitty on the weekends. if you know the right spots to hit up, cleveland is a blast.
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
-
Pittsburgh lands AFL teamI don't live in either PA or OH so let me give you my opinion...
Cleveland is a nicer city than Pittsburgh which was an absolute shock to me. Clevelands waterfront is ridiculously gorgeous and a total tourist trap... although Pittsburgh is known for its art school, etc...
I am a huge fan of Pittsburghs Southside which I believe is the best place to have fun in both cities
I was in Pittsburgh when the Steelers won the Superbowl 2 years ago and I walked away unimpressed on the Southside...although someone did light a couch on fire.
The Brown and Bills fans will both do it better - Guaranteed.
All in all - both are great cities but in terms of food, music, pride, tourism, and basketball - gotta give it to Cleveland

Screw the Penguins
Did I mention Kid Cudi and Bone Thugs are from Cleveland?
EDITED: Browns tailgating is better - but BILLS tailgating is the best
seriously! -
Cleveland, Ohio -
Cleveland, Ohio -
Cleveland, OhioHey guys - I don't know if you remember me but I'm the Bills fan who also follows the Browns. I saw only clips of the Browns VS Packers game (I was actually in Cleveland that day) and Delhomme looked pretty good. I picked up Mohamed Massaquoi and Jerome Harrison in my PPR league (hoping Massaquoi does well as my 3rd WR).
I took a greyhound bus from Buffalo to Cleveland for a punk show off of Detroit (I think it was W64th street) ... and I gotta say Cleveland is looking good... very put together city. I think I'd even put Cleveland above Pittsburgh nowadays. The Winking Lizard is a good bar/restaurant and it seems as if the Indians are the favorite in your city (with Lebron gone and all...) - just the vibe I received.
Here's to a good season. I definitely plan on taking a trip back to see the Browns Vs Bengals home game - should be a good game

-
I'm A Bills FanThat's good to hear. As a browns fan I, I'd be interested in your take on steelers fans. About a year ago I spent quite a bit of time over in the Pittsburg area and partied at a few bars with Steelers Fans. I'll be honest, they were cool as hell. Sure we played with the whole rivalry thing. But all in all, very good, down to earth peeps. Had a great time.
I absolutely love the city of Pittsburgh. I think Clevelanders are a bit cooler though.
But Pittsburgh is nice looking
-
I'm A Bills FanI never met such awesome fans before. You Browns fans are cool as hell. The tailgating was amazing and i enjoyed drinking with all of you. Who went? It was fun in that stadium but unfortunately WIDE RIGHT killed us again. I'm slowly liking the Browns more and more. Good game!
-
Bills fans planning mass attack on Browns fansI like Pittsburgh too alot but I think Cleveland fans are a bit more down to earth
-
Bills fans planning mass attack on Browns fansHa
i'm kidding about the chainsaws
And cleveland fans are awesome. I'm hoping to have some fun with you guys on Monday night!
Come...even if its for the tailgating..we tailgate a day before the game and a day after the game...if we win...
-
Bills fans planning mass attack on Browns fansApparently Bills fans will be waiting at the gates 30 minutes before kickoff with chainsaws
Just a heads up
-
How is Cleveland one of the fastest dying cities?@hiwaygal said:
I can think of a few other places that meet that description too!Unfortunately traffic planning is usually an afterthought of economic development. And no one designs for rush hour traffic (if we did, we'd have MASSIVE highways that are underutilized all but 6 hours a day).
I haven't been to Cleveland since...man...I don't remember. It can't be much worse than it was back in the 80's.
I went during the afternoon and reminded alot like Buffalo
morning though... its dead
luckily in new york...our bars are open until 4 am so its pretty busy at night time
Thank you NYC laws

-
Snow for the Buffalo game -
What can I expect at the next home game?I went to the game last year against the Bills
it was so cold the stadium on top was nearly empty by halftime because of the snow
No one really came after me with my Bills shit on...we pretty much were occupied with our freezing bodies instead
I did get barked at though a few times
other than that... the snow distracted too many people
I'm sure its rocking during the warm days though!

BTW Browns fans...
If you are coming to buffalo
get ready for the tailgate party of your life!
-
How is Cleveland one of the fastest dying cities?CLEVELAND - 450,000 PEOPLE
BUFFALO - 280,000 PEOPLE
PITTSBURGH - 316,000 PEOPLE
PORTLAND - 533,000 PEOPLE

-
How is Cleveland one of the fastest dying cities?\ said:
\ said:
I don't understand how our cities are on the fastest dying lists. Are you losing population like Buffalo supposedly is?
The entire Cleveland metro area population is declining. Same as Buffalo and Pittsburgh.
Portland, Oregon's metro area population is now larger than Cleveland's.
Pittsburgh is also an awesome city ( I know you hate it though lol )
-
How is Cleveland one of the fastest dying cities?I am from Buffalo
I went to Cleveland about 2 months ago to the House of Blues for a concert (Bleeding Through)
Walked the city...reminds me alot of Buffalo except for the fact that Cleveland has a crazy tall bank skyscraper which rocks
I also loved the waterfront stadium and the rock and roll HOF
I don't understand how our cities are on the fastest dying lists. Are you losing population like Buffalo supposedly is?
Sorry if this off topic
Just liked to share my Cleveland story. Cleveland is a nice city with great landscaping.
-
Buffalo FactoidsBuffalo is fun as hell at night
Cleveland has the flats
but Buffalo has Chippewa...
and if you're only 19... you can get to Canada in about 5-10 minutes
It's a good place to be if you like to drink

-
The Battle of Lake Erie Part 2Would any of you Browns fans welcome Terrance McGee, Jason Peters, or Donte Whitner with open arms?
How about we trade you all 3 for Winslow
Sound good?