AdamWest
Posts
-
Toothlessberger loses another tooth? -
Toothlessberger loses another tooth?Ben the phony, fake-christian coward taunted Seymor and deserved to be smacked in his hideous face.
He did not "taunt" Seymour. He said "Let's get the XP now" and bumped into Seymour who turned around and hit him in the chin. In the post game quotes, Seymour says he didn't hear Ben say anything to him he just "reacted" to being bumped. Ben said he was not taunting and was running down to celebrate with E. Sanders and ran into Seymour on the way there.
Also, his lineman DID rush to defend him. Kemo rushed and hit Seymour in the face after Ben got hit and a scrum ensued with Steelers line and Raiders defense. This is why there were offsetting penalties on the play. Bottom line, Pouncey and Kemo were frustrating him all day and he couldn't handle being down 28-3.
If Cribbs gets ktfo by "roid rage" Harrison within the context of the rules, he deserves to be suspended. If Ben gets decked by Seymour after the play, outside the context of the game, it is funny. I think I understand how this works.
-
James Harrison's Dog on Roids tooIn case you guys forgot what harrison looks like....
Here's a .gif of him doing what he does best.

Don't have much to say about the dog...but take issue with this. Aaron Fransisco is a dirty player; couldn't stand him before the Super Bowl because I've seen him take some dirty shots and is always talking. He intentionally dove at James' knees from his blindside while James was looking for someone to block. Why would Harrison act that way out of nowhere? "He's on roids, thats why." Bullshit. Fransisco dove at his knees when James wasn't looking and Harrison got pissed, words were exchanged, and Harrison shoved the guy. Made my day when Fransisco was posterized by Santonio...twice (fell down in coverage after the catch on the 40 yard play in the final drive and was the man in coverage on the final catch). Douchebag.
-
NFL will re-evaluate overtime policiesGotta admit, I can't stand the college OT system. Everyone always says NFL OT is worse than college, but I disagree. Start with the ball on the 30 and try to score? Dumb. I like the whole new game way they do it, with a coin toss and kickoff. I can see the unfair advantage that a team gets by getting the ball first, though.
I also don't understand how you think making games tied at the end of regulation resulting in a tie would result in more 2 pt conversions. The reason teams don't try more 2 pt conversions is because it is a 30% chance. It is basically a 100% chance for XPs. If a team was down 1 pt after a touchdown to end the game, they would tie 100% of the time with a FG. They would lose 70% of the time with a 2pt conversion try. I would rather tie 100% than lose 70%. If you change the ball placement to the 1, it will mess with the whole game. It may become more profitable to go for 2 pt conversions every time (<50% odds). This doesn't seem like a good rule change. Leave it alone Goodell, games go to overtime so rarely. If you don't want it to come down to a coin flip, win the game in regulation or PLAY SOME D.
That said, I like the thought that the first possession wouldn't be allowed to kick FGs. Interesting idea.